Shopping

Someone a year or so ago when I was doing all my research / getting my nerve up told me of a good online resource for jewelry, but I can't find that old message. Can someone recommend where to get jewelry? I keep running into sites geared toward belly button piercings and are almost exclusively 14, 16, 18, and 20 gauge jewelry. I was pierced with an 8, and I'm pretty sure I could go already go to a 6 with no need to stretch. I can almost push the bead thru the hole, but I didn't want to force anything since I'm still a newbie.
Anyway, can someone recommend a resource for me? I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm looking for a segmented ring (not fond of the bead look, I'd rather have a seamless look that makes people wonder how I got that in there) probably in titanium with that oil slick multi-colored anodized metal.

This topic was edited
RE: Shopping

Someone a year or so ago when I was doing all my research / getting my nerve up told me of a good online resource for jewelry, but I can't find that old message. Can someone recommend where to get jewelry? I keep running into sites geared toward belly button piercings and are almost exclusively 14, 16, 18, and 20 gauge jewelry. I was pierced with an 8, and I'm pretty sure I could go already go to a 6 with no need to stretch. I can almost push the bead thru the hole, but I didn't want to force anything since I'm still a newbie.Anyway, can someone recommend a resource for me? I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm looking for a segmented ring (not fond of the bead look, I'd rather have a seamless look that makes people wonder how I got that in there) probably in titanium with that oil slick multi-colored anodized metal.I use https://www.steelnavel.com/ for my nipple segment rings.

This post was edited

You might also try The Chain Gang. They've got a huge selection and have pretty fast turn-around on orders.

This post was edited

You might also try Tribalectic, they have a store as well as piercing forums.

This post was edited

You might also try The Chain Gang. They've got a huge selection and have pretty fast turn-around on orders.I get emails from Chain Gang constantly. They are the ones I was referring to as only having belly button jewelry and other tiny stuff.

This post was edited

bodycircle is another site - great customer service and they have monthly sales

This post was edited

Thanks! I know I saw what I wanted back when I was still researching things. Now that it's time to buy it I can't find it. Ugh.

This post was edited

You might also try The Chain Gang. They've got a huge selection and have pretty fast turn-around on orders.I get emails from Chain Gang constantly. They are the ones I was referring to as only having belly button jewelry and other tiny stuff.Nah, The Chain Gang has all sorts of stuff. Go to their website and click on adult items... you'll find all sorts of stuff for PA piercings.

This post was edited

Nah, like I said: I've been there. Maybe part of my problem is that I'm wanting to get away from that bead. I want either a continuous or segment ring where people that know nothing about piercing (most) will be wondering, "how did he get that in there?" That, and I just don't like they way it looks to have that lump of a bead breaking up the continuous circle. I found maybe one or two things that might work there. I'd like to have more of a choice than that.

This post was edited