New to nudism Chicago Burbs

Hi there, as the title says I'm another newbie. I like going nude around the house and am looking to break out into the great outdoors. I am looking for a place that a shy single guy can break out and do what he's been debating doing for years now and be naked outdoors around others. I get shy and nervous just typing that lol. It's something that I've been curious about for way too long now and feel that now is the time to take that leap of faith.
I am in the Chicago Western Burbs and am looking for a place to try out around here. I've seen of some places like Woodlot and Chicago Fun Club am wondering if either of those places are good and accepting of first timers. Any info and encouragement is greatly accepted!
Thanks
Ben

This topic was edited
RE: New to nudism Chicago Burbs

Welcome 2 the site!
I'm from Illinois as well but,I have never been to ether of those clubs so I can't say how accepting they are towards single males. If you haven't already, I would try looking up reviews, and maybe asking around this site too. I can say that Mazo beach is great, but its a bit of a hike though (3 hours or so). Good luck on your search for places and clubs. If you find any or hear any good reviews about any please let me know.
-bunny

This post was edited
RE:New to nudism Chicago Burbs

Hi there. I recently saw your post from a few years ago, I am not sure if you have been to Woodlot yet, but they accept single guys and are friendly with all.

This post was edited