RE: Carry a towel?

If it we're legal to be naked in public, would you carry a towel to sit on?I probably would. When I'm at home, I know I'm clean and sit on the furniture nude. When nudist friends visit, I bring out towels for everyone to sit on. If I think about going to a restaurant or movie, or riding public transport, I don't think I'd want my clean naked body sitting there. I'm also one of the oddballs that wash my hands before peeing in a public restroom. If I've been out and about all day, who knows what my hands have touched. My penis stays clean after my shower until I touch it with dirty hands, and so I wash them. KCI would and do carry a towel to sit on wherever I go.

This post was edited
RE: Carry a towel?

When I first ventured into regular nudism I noticed all the nudists carrying towels. My first thought was that the towel would be something to cover themselves with - as shy nudists. Now I know they are to sit or lie on for hygiene. My best towel is easily big enough to sit on and too small to fit round my waist. So it only has one possible purpose. And when I get up my towel stays on the seat (until I leave). Why carry anything I don't have to? (Nudity is so liberating and nudity with no means of cover is even more liberating.)

This post was edited