Naked by mistake

This is the second time that something of this sort is happening with me.Today i was freeballing in the gym and while I was done with the workout I went to the changing room. I removed my tshirt and my short without realizing that I was freeballing. There were around 5-6 people in the changing room. They all started giving me looks. As soon as I realized the reason for those looks initially i felt embarrassed but instead of showing that I confidently moved to take the shower with a look of "YES I FREEBALL AND I LOVE IT" on my face and hence all went fine.It was an amazing feeling.

This topic was edited
RE: Naked by mistake

Well, it depends on your individual situation. My balls tend to hang pretty low, especially when I'm hot. I freeballed at the gym a few times, until I sat on the weight bench, and crushed my balls under me because - especially under nylon/mesh gym shorts, they had no support and rolled under me.
It hurt enough (seriously) so that I didn't take that chance again!

This post was edited

I have always been more amused by the guys who just put their jeans/shorts on after their shower and freeball. Did they wear the undies while working out and they are now dirty or are they always commando?

This post was edited

That's kinda funny - last time I was getting changed after showering at the gym, I just put on my shorts. A guy a few lockers down noticed and said "forget to pack underwear? I've done that before." I laughed and told him that I didn't bother with underwear. He just nodded and said "Oh, cool - less laundry."

This post was edited

I have told this to some other forum. This is how I was naked by mistake at my office.
One Day my company organized a health checkup for all the employees. So I also went for the health checkup. After going through certain general exam like dental, eyes ears BP etc, the doc asked me to go to a room where they would do heart and lungs examination. I went inside one room and there were already 3-4 of my colleagues, in their vests and were jumping up and down on a machine and their Blood pressure and heart beats recorder
The docs asked me to remove my Shirt and Trouser and I removed my cloths, before I realized I as freeballing, I was naked in front of my colleagues and the two doctors. And all of a sudden there was a laughter in the room. I also laughed with them. One of the doc said to me , "going commando, good for you"
I took the test naked and as I jumped up and down, my tool and balls also jumped giving another round of laughter to my colleagues and docs.

This post was edited

It happens to me all the time when I go to my local gym.I meet new members and every time I undress I realize,uups no undies, so it becomes more and more normal :-)

This post was edited

I dont like to freeball at the gym, I can get too excited on the bike, so I wear a jock and when I take off my shorts in the locker room, I get funny looks when they see I have a jock on. LOL. People are always surprised by something.

This post was edited