photo

I greet. I am from recent the participant of side the True the Nudistas. I have friends' considerable group. They write that new zdjecia put in, I their do not see unfortunately, I have only red little crosses. Czy he would can me explain someone about what here it walks, or they are inaccessible, or designed only for close. It thanks for understanding of question and for answer Aadrzejlodz

This topic was edited
RE: photo

Understanding that english is not your first language, I'm not understanding the question ?
Since your profile is not accessible, I can't even guess.
Try your language. Someone here may understand better.

This post was edited

Witam co mam zrobi aby uaktywni profil ,abym mg oglada zdjecia wstawiane przez moich przyjaci z True nudist . Niestety teraz w wikszoci widz tylko czerwone krzyyki. Dzikuje za ewentualn pomoc

This post was edited

I understand your question in English better than in Polish, but then I speak some Czech.
The little red cross is an indication that the picture didn't load. I have had that with older version of Internet explorer. One thing you may try is to clear your temperary internet files and try again. Once you have a unviewable file loaded, it will keep the same file instead of loading a fresh one till you clear the old ones out.
Thomas

This post was edited

If I understand correctly........
The photo did not upload correctly. Could be wrong type format, or could be too big file size.
Use jpg format, and 640x480 maximum size.

This post was edited

Also click on "alternate method"
Works better for me.

This post was edited

Thank you, Jablczy! Will you send that as a message to Andrej?

This post was edited

That is really nice of you.

This post was edited

That is really nice of you.

I agree Linda, it is the willingness of people to help others that makes this such a great site.

This post was edited

It is a great site and can be even better if we make it so.

This post was edited