briefs or boxer brief?

I like this kind of group. love to know what the other guys like. I love boxer briefs. Love the snug fit

This topic was edited
RE: briefs or boxer brief?

Glad you like the snug fit of boxer briefs, but I thought that snug fit was a little too snug.
I didn't care for how that felt on my thighs.

This post was edited

Thanks for the topic philly_man! Tried (and still have) boxer briefs but didn't particularly care for the fit (especially on my thighs). I'm a stocky guy and the briefs provide me with a much more comfortable fit.

This post was edited

hey phily..yours do look snug..!!

This post was edited

I prefer low rise briefs, very comfortable support...never had issues of them riding up or being to snug..Been wearing this style for years.

This post was edited

Briefs for me

This post was edited

Briefs for the most part. I do like trunks. They are a little shorter than boxer briefs. Prefer the polyester spandex blend to the cotton spandex, but have trunks and briefs in both.

This post was edited

I like them both, trunks if im wearing chinos as theres no vpl and briefs for heavier trousers/jeans. but if im not working then im commando.and I do also have a retro love of nice fitting jockey yfronts

This post was edited

I like the ones that are between a brief and a boxer brief. I think they are called trunks. I really like the way they make my legs and butt look.

This post was edited

briefs for me I like hanes, Fruit of the Loom, American Eagle, jockey, Calvin Klein, size 34/36 here.

This post was edited

For the past couple of years, I've been leaning toward trunks. I get the ones with pouches so everything is supported nicely. I still wear briefs occasionally when the mood strikes. Preferred brands are Equipo for trunks; Aussie Bum and Jockey for briefs.

This post was edited