RE: One side crossing.

Well I for one is not afraid of offending some one and if something is on my mind I do have a tendency to say it. But if someone offends me they will know it right away. For example if I am in the chat room and someone whispers to me something offensive I will call them out on public so the whole room knows. I have been offended more than once and it is no reason to go and take my profile down. There is a thing called flag and block. It works well for me,,,

This post was edited

Well I for one is not afraid of offending some one and if something is on my mind I do have a tendency to say it. But if someone offends me they will know it right away. For example if I am in the chat room and someone whispers to me something offensive I will call them out on public so the whole room knows. I have been offended more than once and it is no reason to go and take my profile down. There is a thing called flag and block. It works well for me,,,Good for you JerseyGirl, we need more women like you.

This post was edited

I absolutely believe we should respect the women and everyone
else. And there is without question a
lot of fakes: that dont really belong here.
But on the other side of the coin, it seems some are a little too quick
to judge and want to flag anyone they dont happen to agree with. Guess what I am trying to say is we should
be nice until it is time not to be nice

This post was edited

JerseyGirl: "Well I for one is not afraid of offending some one and if something is on my mind I do have a tendency to say it. But if someone offends me they will know it right away. For example if I am in the chat room and someone whispers to me something offensive I will call them out on public so the whole room knows. I have been offended more than once and it is no reason to go and take my profile down. There is a thing called flag and block. It works well for me,,,"
It's awesome that you have a thick skin and can handle these creeps, but there is a tendency for guys to be jerks towards women, which must become tiresome even if it isn't offensive.In chat women get pestered with PM's all the time if they use their cam. If I use my cam with full frontal view, I get polite requests from guys asking if its OK to view my cam. Gay guys sometimes hit on me and try to hook up, but when I say I'm straight they apologize and leave me alone. Its a double standard that is not acceptable. I simply don't understand why men act in this way towards women. If we want to see lots of naked ladies on cam or in forums, then let's make it a safe environment for them and they will! bear it all!

This post was edited

I absolutely believe we should respect the women and everyoneelse. And there is without question alot of fakes: that dont really belong here.But on the other side of the coin, it seems some are a little too quickto judge and want to flag anyone they dont happen to agree with. Guess what I am trying to say is we shouldbe nice until it is time not to be niceGreat roadhouse quote. Very appropriate.

This post was edited