Naked vacation week!

Claypone and I are on vacation and are gonna be naked by the pool all week. If you're free weekdays this week and wanna hang out (literally), give one of us a shout!!

This topic was edited
RE: Naked vacation week!

Claypone and I are on vacation and are gonna be naked by the pool all week. If you're free weekdays this week and wanna hang out (literally), give one of us a shout!!Count me in!Trail, thanks so much for joining us today for some naked pool time and great conversation. We had a relaxing time, hope you did as well.
Ok, guys. We should be home Thursday and Friday during the day since the weather should be wonderful. Would love the company and the camaraderie. Hit us up!!

This post was edited

We have had a great three days by the pool with naked company. What a great way to close out the summer.

This post was edited

I do plan on spending the day by the pool again if you want to join me.

This post was edited

Been in Houston for work all week. Flying into Bradley today. Bummed I missed out.

This post was edited

Well there is still tomorrow! But I do not think the weather will give us a good pool day

This post was edited

Wish I lived closer I would have loved to end summer by your pool - but had a great visit in August! Thank you!

This post was edited

Hi. Just joined site and group. How late will poolbe open/available? Thanks for your generosity.

This post was edited

The pool will be open for a few more weeks but quickly becoming quite chilly. But that should not stop us all from getting together and hanging out.

This post was edited