RE: Dissapointed with the liars

Jimmy Hoffa had a desk name plate prominently displayedon his desk which read "Illegitimi non carborundum"

This post was edited

Just saw this topic as I was looking towards the boards I normally cruise, but was curious. I just want to say that I am a true person, I also get tired of people want to jerk it instead of just chatting, or keeps the cam on their penis instead of their face. I rather look at a persons face than just that.Anyway I hope that things get better, sorry that most of your male 'friends' are pervs on the cam.

This post was edited

I agree there are a number of bad apples in the bunch and it would be great to be rid of them all.
I have had numerous friend requests from people I have never chatted with, and they get an automatic denial. I only accept friend requests from those I have chatted with multiple times, or I have seen chatting like a normal person who is acting civil in the chat room. This may explain why I have so few 'friends' here, but I am pretty sure most if not all of them are true nudists.
Perhaps I am too picky; perhaps there are just that few true nudists ( I hope not) but, you do have to weed out those people that are only here for sexual gratification and that can take some doing.
Best of luck.
Stay Naked!

This post was edited

I hear ya! Very well put! I've deleted and re-made my profile so many times over the past several years for that reason exactly!

This post was edited

AMENRegarding your suggestion that the site owners close the site to all those who have not "proven" themselves. Please remember, this site is a business for it's owners. Like it or not, it's a numbers game; the greater the number of visitors, the greater the number of paid memberships, the greater their profit. Before suggesting how they run their enterprise and that they lock the front door of their business, have YOU paid your dues with a paid membership?

This post was edited

this is randy orton he has an chair. he is an wwe superstar trainedwrestler 3rd gen it is in his blood he is out to the ring waiting for anresponsefrom the gm HHH. what does this have to do with liers and perverts simple. being anwrestlertakes skill hard work everyday not everyone can do it. being an nudist takes none nothing. if randy has an bad night people tell him when an nudist has an bad night he or she gets off cam or throws something on and ends being nude. when people sent who is an true nudist and who is an perv or an lier u lost. we put tomuchenergy on who real who fake. listen to me and listen good. this.is.the.internet. people can be what ever they want. they could lie and say they been naked all there lives and only wore clothes three times in there livesbecausethey live in florida in an nudist gatedcommunity. sick of the witch hunt you want people to enjoy the joy of being naked let them say up front i am not here for yourpleasure. and if they say things like nice penis or something give them an :) that what i do. nudist be so uptight chill bro play some super smash bros for wii u and chill.
and anyone. and naked-style means anyone can be an nudist but not everyone can be an wwe superstar. has an friend once said to me once K.I.S.S keep it simple stupid

This post was edited