RE: Info in piercings and PA's

If I wanted to be preached at I would go to church.

This post was edited

If I wanted to see clowns, I would go to the circus.

This post was edited

MOW: you and TS seem to be quite a circus act yourselves, perhaps we should call you, 'The Troll Brothers'.You're half right: We are the TRoll Busters.

This post was edited

TS: you seem to be a bit confused with what atheism actually means... As I see it an atheist is far from qualified to spout verses ofthe bible at people to back up a point. MOW: you and TS seem to bequite a circus act yourselves, perhaps we should call you, 'TheTroll Brothers'.I didn't know that God had no pubic hair and yet MOW and TS both appear to be shaved, so much for God's own image.

This post was edited

Okay, ManOfWIcklow. You've won me over with your considered debate in this and all other discussions here. I want to be just like you. How do I do it? Is there a school to go where I can learn your marvellous way of belittling and degrading the opinions of others? Is there a course in Derogatory Remarks (although if there's an exam, count me out. I'm better at continued assessment and presentations)? What' re the text books I need to read in rudeness?Let me know. You're my new hero!

This post was edited

Oh, there may have been some sarcasm in that last post.

This post was edited

Okay, ManOfWIcklow. You've won me over with your considered debate in this and all other discussions here.One tries one's best.

This post was edited

Okay, ManOfWIcklow. You've won me over with your considered debate in this and all other discussions here.One tries one's best.Would that it worked! Your pathetic arguments would never win me lovey. Keep spewing your bile and I'll keep chuckling away at the stupidity of it.

This post was edited

The thread isn't for the "vast majority". It's for the few who do have piercing and who are looking for a place to chat about them. A place without hassle. Without judgement. I guess the nudist brotherhood is not as welcoming as one would have hoped.Wrong, the OP simply states (Thinking of getting a PA and other piercings but hope to get some feedback on this) What part of the sentence refers to only wanting those with mutilations to comment ? A simple question even a child could understand, but still he struggles to find a sensible answer.

This post was edited

Had mine since I was 30 - wish I'd got it at 18 - enhances sex if you get my drift. Over the years I've increased from 10g to 0g, but then downsized to smaller diameter 2g, which is easier to live with and more 'discreet' in the locker room / on the beach, but still feels great. Peeing has never been an issue. It's a piercing which primarily enhances feel during sex, but there's also an exhibitionist element to it if you're into that, though not something that nudism is really about. Of the many thousands of naturists on the beach or in the naturist village at Cap d'Agde, you'll notice just a few (3 or 4) guys prominently wearing their larger gauge PAs. According to the campground rules, genital piercings are not allowed in the camping area.

This post was edited