Hairy Men Unite

I am proud that I have hair on my chest and some on my back. Should we form a group?

This topic was edited
RE: Hairy Men Unite

"Gorillas in the Mist"

This post was edited

"Gorillas in the Mist"

This post was edited

Sounds good - I have hair everywhere (chest, back, arms and legs) but do shave to keep the face clear. (I see I am now topless)

This post was edited

My wife calls me her hairy gorilla as a term of endearment. Usually followed up with a cuddle.
The hair amplifies the feeling one gets from any breeze blowing on the body.

This post was edited

My wife calls me her hairy gorilla as a term of endearment. Usually followed up with a cuddle.The hair amplifies the feeling one gets from any breeze blowing on the body.It is so true!

This post was edited

This post was edited

I am proud that I have hair on my chest and some on my back.I'm proud of my hair too. I shave my neck about once a week, and get my hair did maybe once every 8 weeks (whenever the pomade runs out). Aside from that, nothing. Us men should be proud of our hair, and I am definitely proud of mine. Even in my crappy profile pics you can see this ginger-y glow around me - all body hair. I look like an orangutan and I don't care. My hair is part of my masculine identity. The only times I have shaved int he past were either to be a bit kinkier, or to stop friction on key parts during intimate play. My partner is hairier than I am though; looks like he's wearing a shirt when he's not, and I am incredibly jealous.
I've noticed that men who manscape tend to have less hair than men who don't. Case in point my nudey friend Stan, who trims the little bit of hair that grows in his butt cleft. I'm not sure if this is due to to less hairy men being more capable of controlling the growth, or hairy men just accepting their masculinity. Thoughts?

This post was edited

I am proud that I have hair on my chest and some on my back.I'm proud of my hair too. I shave my neck about once a week, and get my hair did maybe once every 8 weeks (whenever the pomade runs out). Aside from that, nothing. Us men should be proud of our hair, and I am definitely proud of mine. Even in my crappy profile pics you can see this ginger-y glow around me - all body hair. I look like an orangutan and I don't care. My hair is part of my masculine identity. The only times I have shaved int he past were either to be a bit kinkier, or to stop friction on key parts during intimate play. My partner is hairier than I am though; looks like he's wearing a shirt when he's not, and I am incredibly jealous.
I've noticed that men who manscape tend to have less hair than men who don't. Case in point my nudey friend Stan, who trims the little bit of hair that grows in his butt cleft. I'm not sure if this is due to to less hairy men being more capable of controlling the growth, or hairy men just accepting their masculinity. Thoughts?
I'm sure the vast majority of nudists everywhere are happy for you and your hair ... but please, do yourself a favor; don't equate masculinity, maturity and age with the amount of body hair you have. I have a 12 year old grandson that doesn't have ANY body hair yet and he's more masculine and mature than quite a number of hairy guys on this and many other nudist sites that spout the same bunk.
A masculine man doesn't need to talk about his masculinity or ensure it by having or growing body hair. I know many a very masculine men with zero body hair.Body hair should NEVER be the only sign of masculinity or maturity. I find it so contradictive when someone spouts this stuff but cuts their hair on their head and shaves their face. The same bunk is spewed by the older generation when it comes to "men" getting their ears or anything else pierced. Does getting your ears pierced or anything else, make you less masculine?

This post was edited

As you can see from my profile picture, I have quite a lot of hair myself. I don't think it makes me any more or less mature than anyone else, but I do like how warm it keeps me when the weather is cool.

This post was edited