hello world

are we nudist who talk or do we get bored and just quit

This topic was edited
RE: hello world

I originally logged onto TN back in 2012. After about a year, I got totally bored with it, deleted every pic, every group, and everything I could,and totallydropped out. I re-joined a couple of months ago. It remains to be seen how long I'll be around this time.

This post was edited

Perhaps it is a two way street. The more you get involved, the more you benefit. A good start would be to get certified, barefeet.

This post was edited

I originally logged onto TN back in 2012. After about a year, I got totally bored with it, deleted every pic, every group, and everything I could,and totallydropped out. I re-joined a couple of months ago. It remains to be seen how long I'll be around this time.I often want "out" too. Then, some kind of "sea change" or someone comes along.... and, well, I get re-addicted. It can be fun, just have to write and muse along with it.

This post was edited

Perhaps it is a two way street. The more you get involved, the more you benefit.This is so very true! I rarely get bored with the groups in TN, though talking about boredom is fairly boring. So how about pitching something in. For this group I could tell you about mystay in hospital after being rescued from drowning whilst skinny dipping. I was rushed into hospital naked and it was convenient for me to stay that way in intensive care. It made my treatment much more bare-able. And it really was a case of Hello World.

By the way that's me in the group photo.

This post was edited