The Movie, Avatar

Has anyone who has seen the fiction/sci-fi movie Avatar, about the Na'Vi, the indigenous people from Pandora? If so, did youimmediately tune into the Na'Vi'sprofound connection to the energies in the forest world they live in like I did?

This topic was edited
RE: The Movie, Avatar

im not generally into big budget films that use so much CGI & get all the hype & only saw this one by way of kinda accident:it was raining & the only film showing lol BUT well what can l say, l was TOTALLY entranced & mesmersised & blown away in every way; greta casting, great acting, awsum story/scrip & the effects, well lve yet to see it in 3d but they were not just an after thought but an absolutely essential part of the movie, which l why Cameron waited so many yrs to do it & spent so much onthe film!
The story & philosophy behind it was so topically true & powerfully but yet sensatively told, leaving you in little doubt of what humanity is capable of-good & bad. Lets all work tomake it a force for good!
As Obama said "Focusing life solely on making a buck shows a poverty of ambition. It asks too little of yourself. And it will soon leave you unfulfilled. - Barack Obama

This post was edited
RE:The Movie, Avatar

Nine years ago? Is it that long? I loved the film, and the message it projected, about tuning in to nature. I have my own philosophy about nature and spirituality; I call it 'Edenism'

This post was edited