- Still dealing with challange of chronic physical health (cancer) but always open to hearing from and talking to other gen nudists
- "The human body can remain nude and uncovered and preserve intact its splendour and its beauty... Nakedness as such is not to be equated with physical shamelessness... Immodesty is present only when nakedness plays a negative role with regard to the value of the person...The human body is not in itself shameful... Shamelessness (just like shame and modesty) is a function of the interior of a person." quote from Pope John Paul II's Theology of the Body.
- Still dealing with poor physical health but always open to hearing from other gen nudists
- nwuknaturistjoined a group
- HOTEL MALE NUDISTS UK
For all those that stay in hotels with work, particularley PREMIER INNS UK, I am often in them alone and would be good to meet up of the off chance a...
- nwuknaturistjoined a group
- Meeting other Truenudists
It's so nice to meet some other people of truenudists... Everybody who want to meet other truenudists... can try to meet someone here... You also...
- Apologies for abscence but just been released from hospital following major op including installing a stoma:bit of a shock to the system. Be good to hear from other naturist how they cope or feel about this very viable body 'upgrade'.or indeed about cancer diagnosis too!
- Apologies but I'm going thru a period of extreme chronic health requiring occasional hospitalisation etc so Pls DO write but be patient re replies.
- Ofcourse there is sexual attraction ln nudism as there is with textiled, but it's how you actually deal with it that makes the difference. just because they are nudists and naked. NO ONE switches off the level of sexual attraction they have to a particular person, indeed both biology and nvc (non verbal communication) makes this almost impossible. But as in the textile world there is a proprietary, a place and time, u you truly see others as JUST naked, not primarily as a sexual object
- Heads up* lm giving it until the autumn but am seriously considering leaving this site. So if anyone wants to keep in touch after that date, Pls do ensure to PM me with prvt contact detais.
I have been a nudist single in some form for majority of my life (hence l am NOT a BN supporter.) So being isolated l joined this site primarily to reach out n network with other naturist, nudist h clothing optional ppl.
I'm primarily looking to make (and ideally then arrange to meet) nudi friends in the N.Wales and NW UK region for a more enjoyable social life, sans clothing : I appreciate diversity and so welcome all
contact from ppl of backgrounds etc.
body type, race n sexuality etc isn't an issue but good attitude, character soh are vital.
l find nkkd friends are less uptight, more open, honest and easy going so form closer friends than with most textiles. In fact l find that ppl are at there most authentic at peace especially re state of mind, when nude. I therefore Just wish everyone could learn to accept n enjoy this lifestyle. I am sure that would contribute greatly to making the world far more peaceful!
I would like to meet up with ppl of either sex with women and couples, and NOT not just other men (but defo need more FEMALE friends) wvtm SOCIALLY eg drink/meal, occasionally short nude breaks, attend swims, visit clubs and camp sites etc. l no longer own a car nor sadly these days do have the spare cash to travel abroad let alone to nude resorts. Atm lm unable to accommodate so prefer to meet locally or travel
I don't smoke, rarely drink but otherwise enjoy most of the usual activities (inc informal massage, full or partial, draped or undraped) . Atm lm unable to accommodate so prefer to meet locally or travel. In warmer weather l Occasionally enjoy nude camping but as l mature l increasingly seek to avoid dis comfort so am considering buying then convert a van to a camper van then maybe buying a Moho; lve also previously enjoyed sailing so any ideas or offers are welcome ?
Please note -whilst l am tactile person This is NOT a sex or dating site so , I am definitely not on here to look for sex!
lm interested in most types of music, straight n musical theatre, Arts, crafts n cultural events, reading both fiction and non fiction, Spirituality (l follow Buddhism,l Travel, Camping, gentle massage, keep fit ie cycling , swimming, yoga etc, and er yes also politics, (lm Pro EU) environmental issues, and of course Pets.
Ben - 53
- 5' 8"
- NW UK
- Income Level
- Ask me
- Semi-retired due to disabled
- Don't have, Don't want
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Easy going, unpretentious and told lm an eternal optimist! Always happy to chat and ideally meet new people and learn about them and always looking to widen my circle of friends.Age/gender, sexuality etc have little bearing on my friendship:- character matters far more and as long as ppl are courteous, respectful, genuine, it really doesn't matter. As a TRUE naturist surely It's whats INSIDE that truely counts more!??Being naked is so freeing, exhilarating and inspiring and I feel like I am at my best and most honest self. It is even better when it is shared among other like-minded people who appreciate the liberation of being nude together in mixed company.
Chances are that if you're reading this, I am in my home enjoying being naked!Just chilling out naked, Massage [swops]rnNude swims inc wild skin dipping, Camping/CaravaningrnCooking, rnPhotography, rnFilm, Theatre, Art, rna little Am/DramrnPoliticsrnPets: dog and Horsesrnenvironment/ nature rnrnrnrnrn this site is called 'TRUE NUDIST' SO, l am NOT seeking to use this site to find CASUAL SEXUAL contacts: there are so many OTHER online sites for that Inc True swinger, local swingers, fabguys, fabswingers to name but a few
Ive pretty eclectic tastes: rnClassic B/W Oldies, Musicals, Romance, Sci-Fi, Comedies, Action/Adventure, Mystery/Detective, Drama:rnAvatar, Harry Potter, Dune, 2012, Star Trek, Steel Magnolias, The Color Purple, BB Mountian.rnActors such as; Sandra Bullock. Morgan Freeman, Kevin CostnerrnrnMost of all I like films that makes you feel good: a 'Good film' is a good film so is both universal also eternal
Eclectic [or should that be catholic] rnFrom 40s to 80's pop/Rock, Blues to some classical, Operaette, Mozart to Sinatra To Floyd to Zep, Stones/Who, Soul (too many of both to name), Northern soul, 60s Motown (none after 1970!), Plus lots of good singer/songwriter new folk artists,etc., etc., etc.,. .rn rnTori Amos, (quiet please, genius at work!) Annie Lennox, Dusty Springfield, Barbra Streisand, Alison Moyet, David Bowie, Elton John, Hazel O'Connor, Queen, Blondie, Madonna, Eurythmics, Erasure.rnrnMost of all I like music that just matches your mood at the time OR makes you feel good! rnGood music is both universal; also eternal
We are all diverse: every human is special in there own special unique way. rnwe all have choices: to either do what is easy or whats RIGHT. to be an everday thugs or local heroes every day!!rnrnGhandi, Obhama, Luther King to Oscar Wilde, Harvey Milk, indeed anyone else of note who has integrity and selflessly defends the rights of the [percieved] minority..