RE: Removed photo

Cuddle, It was a side view of my hips in the morning light. It was cropped from onein 'my pictures' , color enhanced and with added contrast. The one it was cropped from is still in my photos. It's thetop leftif you have time to look. I'm not so concerned about theremoval of the pic as I am about the procedure for taking it off. The administrator can delete whatever he wants to. It's his site. I just want to follow the rules, and know what they are.. Thanks for the copy of the guidelines. I believe I followed them, and thanks for taking the time to answer.......stan

While personally I don't see anything wrong with the pic, it could conceivably fall under the no head no genitles rule if someone wanted to get rightbitchy about it. Chances are someone saw the pic in your profile, flagged it and TT1 deleted it. Should he had deleted the other one as well? Probably, but people need to keep in mind that there is one man and one man only operating this site. This one man is doing everything on this site, including approving photo's. With 10,000 + users and many of whom have multiple pics on thier profiles, that's a pretty big ask. That being the case, things get missed and inconsistancies pop up. I'm of the opinion that if people have a pic deleted and they truely feel it's undeserving, send TT1 an e-mail and see what happens from there. Who knows? This site has it's share of bugs too and it's possible it may have been deleted in error.

This post was edited

Thanks for the reply Swifthawk. Didn't think it would have been removed because of content, but I guess it could be. So you are saying I don't get a notification if I get flagged? I'd like to know if I have offended someone........stan

Hehe...I'd like to be notified too, however, 10,000+ members, one admin, probably doesn't have the time. lol

This post was edited
RE: How do I delete a photo not in my profile?

Gotta email TT! and ask him to remove it... Teamtrue is the profile.

This post was edited
RE: Rules for posting photos

MY SENTIMENTS EXACTLY! I have seen multiple photos of women with their that are "headleass" and I do understand some what for harrasment reasons and a few men are headless. I have talked to another member who had his picture nixed because the photo only showed the lower have of his face while the rest of him was nude. In my OPINION the ADMINISTRATOR has DOUBLE STANDARDS. For males, if the photo doesn't have the full face it will automatically get nixed. If it is a woman, full face not required. I understand life isn't fair, but come on we all claim to be adults on this site. Let us act accordingly and stop behaving like people in junior high (middle schoolers).

Hehe...I don't think it's a case of double standards. I get the impression that TT1 deletes photo's as they are brought to his attention. Unfortuantely more people complain about male photo's than female ones. lol...Probably because the female ones are a bit more pleasing on the eye, but unless people start flagging them, what's he going to do and still keep the costs of running this site down?

I guess the only thing we can really do is post our pics within the guidelines and if we see a pic (regardless of sex) that we don't agree with, flag it.

This post was edited

Another site we belong to, has a series of volunteers, or "Photo Moderators" to help with the sorting of photos. It isn't perfect, but people can still flag photos that get by them if needs be. Perhaps we need that here. It's certainly too much for one person.
I think this would be an excellent idea. It must take tons of time for one person to view every single photograph just from new member applications, not to mention the Gallery. Perhaps it would free up time to give some attention to the Locations page!

The Gallery is not a feature that I find to be of all that much importance. I did try to upload a couple of photos which were in accordance with the guidelines but which were never added so I pretty much lost interest in it. Just from the random gallery that appears on the home page it doesnt look like that feature is a large priority either as the same pictures seem to come up again and again, ad nauseam. So yes, a photo moderator group I think would be a great addition. That would likely curb many of the complaints too as I think people would see that as a more fair system than one person making the decision on every photo.

This post was edited

Come on Sam, tell us how you really feel. LOL Seriously, in what way do you mean your comment? Do you feel this way because you dont think photos should be posted on the site at all or that you disagree with the posting policies? I'd just like to understand your perspective.

This post was edited

The answer is simple: The first pic you post, must be of you, after that you have free reign... There's no pic of you on your profile...

Photo Guidelines..Please follow them
1. Your profile photo must contain you. Afterwards you may upload any photos you like

Steve

This post was edited

i have sent that picture but it was rejected i dont get why it was there no explaination of its rejection.

Was the picture of you? Did it follow the basic guidelines of picture posting? If so, is it possible the file size was too large? We doubt you'll get an explanation as there is just one person running the entire site who probably doesn't have time to explain why each and every pic that get's rejected does so.Try a different picture and see if that works...

Jen

This post was edited

i have my partners pic in here, we dont like to show our faces to people in any site as we have friends that dont know we are nudists,me mostly wife home nudist,well i put hers on no head, showing everything eles,i put mine up and was deleted,so i put 2 more in and they were deleted ,mmmmmmmmm something not right,as you say guidlines ,there are not anythat are consistant.

This post was edited

talking of ass pics,what about a lady in here that has her ass pic and also showing her vagina in it from the back,also female leg spread i must admit she is showing her face but where do you draw the line,nothing offends me except idiots.

This post was edited