Any Plans for the Weekend?

I know this is late since today is basically the weekend but is anyone doing anything? I haven't met most of you, yet.I am willing to host a card game night or something (no smoking) tomorrow night, Sat. Oct. 11 at about 5:30pm I stay in Mandeville. Let me know, I will fill my tomorrow night with something!

This topic was edited
RE: Any Plans for the Weekend?

I'll just support you in this so that the other men know that you are true and safe and pretty much sane.
Men (and if there is another random woman who looks at this board), you would have a little space to spread out and chat. You would be able to be comfortable doing social nudity in a home. Since many are older men, cards or similar is probably the best option to do there. I 100% validate his upstanding character on being able to share social nudity.
(sorry I can't come...I'm in reading/paper writing scare)

This post was edited

See my post under The Country Club of New Orleans.

This post was edited

Joelle, Thanks for vouching for me!!
Secretagent, I have been to the country club. Nice Place. Are you going today? I usually go for the happy hour. Cheaper price to get in and cheaper drinks. I have never been during the day.

This post was edited

I would be up to meeting up for something like this some time. I'm not really a card player, but i like the company. Also, i'm in Covington, LA so i'm basically just down the road from you. lol.

This post was edited