Winter is Coming and it is getting Cold out at Night

As the Tittle says Winter is coming and it is Getting Cold out at nights. I live in Rhode Island that is in the North East USA for those that do not know where it is LOL Well any how I have been a Nudist for many years and I hate the winter and having to wear so much clothes. I was wondering what all the rest of you do during the Cold Days and Nights of the Fall and Winter Season till it warms up enough to be comfortable to walk around nude

This topic was edited
RE: Winter is Coming and it is getting Cold out at Night

NYC area here. In the winter months I remain nude most of the time at home; Ijust turn up the heat and supplement it withsmall room space heaters when needed.

This post was edited

From PA here I just turn up heat and think warm for what ever reason the cold doesn't bother me till it gets down to the 20 sstill fun being nude what ever temp it is

This post was edited

As the Tittle says Winter is coming and it is Getting Cold out at nights. I live in Rhode Island that is in the North East USA for those that do not know where it is LOL Well any how I have been a Nudist for many years and I hate the winter and having to wear so much clothes. I was wondering what all the rest of you do during the Cold Days and Nights of the Fall and Winter Season till it warms up enough to be comfortable to walk around nudeI just stay nude, A little twist on the thermostat makes the house warmer..

This post was edited

Our turn for warmer days down under.fortunately in Brisbane it never really gets that cold. Even in middle of winter iyt it not impossible to find a sun trap away from the breeze.

This post was edited

"if your feet are cold then the rest of your body will feel cold as well." I've found that to be true,have several pairs of knitted wool/alpaca socks that I wear around the house. Even though a naked man wearing only socks may sound a bit dorky its keeps me comfortable.

About 15% of your body heat loss is through the head. Wearing a knit cap will help a lot with staying warm. That's all I wear to bed on the coldest of nights, since I can't keep my head under the covers (gotta breathe).

So balance out the dorky sock look with a dorky cap and sock look.

This post was edited

My plan is to head south to the tropics for a month where i can be nude 24x7!
Dave

This post was edited