Newbie says hi!

Hi Home Nudists! So far that is all I am, but I got the OK to go to a CO beach for the first time evernext spring. I live in the PNW and don't travel much. A male friend and I will go, I plan on flying my quad line sport kitenaturist style..... So much time to burn indoors till then!

This topic was edited
RE: Newbie says hi!

Hi!
Welcome to the group and to nudism!

This post was edited

Welcome to the group and wish I could join you guys. Bet you have a great time as well. Steve

This post was edited

welcome to the group and a great way of life

This post was edited

Hi Home Nudists! So far that is all I am, but I got the OK to go to a CO beach for the first time evernext spring. I live in the PNW and don't travel much. A male friend and I will go, I plan on flying my quad line sport kitenaturist style..... So much time to burn indoors till then!welcome to the group and a great way of life plus it saves on washing

This post was edited

Welcome! It sounds like your wife is starting to open up alittle by letting you visit a co beach next spring. I'll bet when you get back and tell her what a great time you had she'll ease up alittle more, good luck and keep us informed.

This post was edited

WELCOME ABOARD!!!
Now, 'Go Fly A Kite'....
;~)

This post was edited

Hi, welcome to the group and a great lifestyle!-Dan

This post was edited

Thank you for the welcomes! I am sitting here tappin on my confuser and Ijust fired up the grill to do up some steaks tonight. All while not wearing anythingbut my wedding band and a pair of glasses...... feels good, na na na na na.....

This post was edited