My First Ever Nude Experience

There was once a time when I did not know of the freedom I could feel. My first experience with nudity, both public and private, was when I was 8 years old.
Most people thought I was gay, others mocked me but I just didn't care. It all started when I was in my home, messing with a Cigarette Lighter that I had found on a chair. I hid in the Kitchen when I was doing it. I got a flame a couple of times while trying but it always went out straight away so I cranked up the gas flow.
That time it burned my fingers so I dropped it and the flame hit the Washing Pile. Everything it contained was burned to ashes including all of my underwear. I was still wearing some at the time but I thought to myself, "this is my chance to show im not afraid".
I threw my current underwear in the trash and told my mom what happened. She insisted that I cover up but I told her I felt so comfortable that way. She resented it for a while and kept me in my bedroom but eventually she started to let me out during social events.
Since then, things have been a lot better in my life and my mother fully supports me now. She also joins in being nude if we are at a pool or spa.

This topic was edited
RE: My First Ever Nude Experience

Like the old saying goes, "Play with fire and your gonna end up naked". Something like that, I think is the way it goes.

This post was edited
RE: My First Ever Nude Experience

Like the old saying goes, "Play with fire and your gonna end up naked". Something like that, I think is the way it goes.Yep. That sounds about right. lol ^^

This post was edited
RE:My First Ever Nude Experience

I was probably around age nine or ten. Having cousins and friends that also enjoyed being nude, we would play out in the pastures, woods, creeks and barns nude when we knew adults weren't around. It was actually a good feeling and a free feeling. Back then we were always outside and had to make our own fun.

This post was edited

While I had few public nude experiences in public showers etc, they were nearly always men only showers, but while on holiday in Barcelona three years ago we were walking along the beach front when we saw a naked man, then another, and some women , I was quite surprised as I was just expecting topless women, this wasnt the mars Bella beach, but the Barceloneta beach which has a small section amongst all the normal bathers, so I sat down with my shorts still on wondering if I should do it or not, the big worry being if things got out of hand, well I thought now or never, so I stripped off, for some reason I thought there would be some fuss or reaction, nothing, everyone just carried on, and I stayed under control, for a good few hours, until a very nice lady stood right in front of me for a few minute, nothing a good swim didnt sort out. Unfortunately this was two days before I flew back, so I only had one more day on there, when I got home I found out there was a full nudist beach, mars Bella , Next year I spent two weeks on that beach, spoke to some wonderful people. Recently I have found a good beach at home, and I did manage to spend a lot of time down there last year, as will I this year, so now Im a nudist as much as I can, Next mission , find a lady to spend more nude time together,.

This post was edited

My parents owned a few tracts of land, we lived on a 50 acre tract, when I was about 12 I started riding my motorcycle to near the back of that property then stripping down and walking the trails. It was such a thrill and the sun and breeze felt wonderful.

This post was edited

I just booked a reservation to go camping at a nudist resort. It's going to be my first time being naked in a social setting. I can't wait, it should be fun. I don't know any other nudists yet personally so I look forward to meeting some during my visit. Cannot wait :)

Get naked at the first opportunity when you first get there, then set up your camp. Don't get dressed again until the last minute before you exit the site. Be sure to bring along plenty of food and supplies so you don't have to dress to go out to the store for something you ran out of or forgot to bring. It's better to bring home extra stuff you did not use completely than to go out to get more. That way you can maximize your nude time while there. How long do you have booked for?

This post was edited

How did things turn out for you on your first visit, Patrick?

This post was edited