Absolutly love a lady with curves.

Pretty boring without curves, I love looking at curves from the front, from the back, even from the side is great. Ladies be proud. Give me a wonderful lady with curves every time....

This topic was edited
RE: Absolutly love a lady with curves.

Mimi said...That is nice to know considering most women with curves are always looking to get thinner
Of course that's not a bad thing. Everybody should strive to be healthy (so we can have a longer nude life!). But being stick thin does not mean being healthy. Curves are sexy.

This post was edited

Hi Girl I just have to say that I prefer for a woman to have her curves that is what makes he so sexy. Andf as the other gentlemen have said stick thin is not sexy at all and of course is unhealthy better with curves and been that bit healthier by getting some exercise is best.
Embrace the curves as I know I do.

This post was edited

I am all in favor of helping a curvy woman lose weight. But only if they really want to. Not just because they think that is what society wants them to do. And being thinner is healthier. At the same time, I love the look and feel of a curvy woman. And think it is so cool to see a curvy woman who is comfortable in their own skin, and not afraid to be nude amongst others. More power to you!!!

This post was edited

Pretty boring without curves, I love looking at curves from the front, from the back, even from the side is great. Ladies be proud. Give me a wonderful lady with curves every time....hi all.. i love the curves too, i prefer a curvy lady than a skinny one,,lol.. it is much more beautiful to look at and the touch is not the same at all. i had a couple of curvy gf and i enjoyed their company, i don't know why but i always preferred them...i a still do and i a m single just in case..lol...have a nice day TN

This post was edited