Destiny

Who has it, for what console, and how do you like it?

I own it for the Xbox One, and i'm loving it. Its basically still just in its infancy, but already so much fun. I can't wait to see what they add next, and to do some more raiding. ^^

This topic was edited
RE: Destiny

Who has it, for what console, and how do you like it?I own it for the Xbox One, and i'm loving it. Its basically still just in its infancy, but already so much fun. I can't wait to see what they add next, and to do some more raiding. ^^have it for xbox360. I find it kinda repetitive. no new real maps, the worlds have nothing spectacular and your dropped at the same location ever time. not a fan.

This post was edited
RE: Destiny

That is due to the game being instant based. All in all it is a good first step for this type of gaming on a console if you ask me. There are several things that could have been done better, and still may be fixed, but ultimately every game has things that people dislike.
I have been wanting a game like this since i first started console gaming. We are no longer tied to single player campaigns, or split screen multiplayer. Things are progressing rather quickly in the video game world. Borderlands was a huge leap forward with an open sandbox world that allowed you to pull in other players to assist you. This game took it even further with allowing you to pop into a world that others were in already. This is cool enough in my book already, then they add in things like raids, and public events....awesome!
They are already about to drop a huge expansion as is. The levels are going up, new maps, new guns, etc. Lots of new things coming. Also, what we have seen with special the special limited time events (Queen of the Reef missions, & Iron Banner) are just the beginning. More awesomeness is on its way, and i just can't wait!
Good luck, and good gaming! ^^

This post was edited