looking for friends hampshire uk

hi. i am a single 30 female looking to make friends in the hampshire area for meets.

This topic was edited
RE: looking for friends hampshire uk

hi. i am a single 30 female looking to make friends in the hampshire area for meets.
Hi, and welcome to the site.

I'm in Kent, so not much good to you I'm afraid :)
but I am always here if you fancy a drive, lol.

What I would say, is take your time before you put too much info on your profile,
or join too many groups. If you post lots of pics and info, and get active in the
forums, like we'd all Luuuuuuuurve you to do, I'm afraid you will be deluged in
friend requests and e-mails, to the point where you will probably run a mile.

It's a sad fact of life, that females here are very few and far between, and a lot
of the males tend to think, ..... well, they don't think, ... that's the problem.
Find some girlfriends to help you get to know the ropes, and I'm sure you will
love it here.

There is now a lot of info here on the forums,

go here to learn your way around and get up to speed.
It's well worth investing a little time in learning how the site works,
in order to get the best out of it.

WELCOME! ..... to TN :) :) :) .....START HERE!

This post was edited

Hi phil& hi nudist always i kind of agree with what your saying phil but there are also guys like myself that are looking for that special partner to share the nudist lifestyle . I cant get to many swims up here in scotland but i have been to a few local beaches but with no joy in meeting a nice female so joining places like truenudists gives people like me the chance to meet someone . Welcome to the site nudistalways yes be carefull but not too carefull there are some nice genuine people out there best regards david.

This post was edited

Hi phil& hi nudist always i kind of agree with what your saying phil but there are also guys like myself that are looking for that special partner to share the nudist lifestyle . I cant get to many swims up here in scotland but i have been to a few local beaches but with no joy in meeting a nice female so joining places like truenudists gives people like me the chance to meet someone . Welcome to the site nudistalways yes be carefull but not too carefull there are some nice genuine people out there best regards david.
Hi David, and a warm welcome to the site to you too! :)
I hear what you are saying, ME too! but because of the need for us all to guard against the fakes and pervs that live on the net, it is sadly necessary to be very sceptical and cautious about the way we behave and trust, on the net. The newbie must quickly realise that the unscrupulous can be very devious in their efforts to gain a woman's (or a mans) trust, in order to communicate, and gain access to her pictures etc. (posing as a woman being one of them) It is the price we pay for the benefits of using an instant, and sensibly moderated, essentially free site, (it's easy to forget, just how frustrating it is, to have to wait a day or two, to have everything you write, passed by a moderator, before it is published) and us "genuine" single guys, get the rough end of the stick, every time. However, all is not lost. Having realised that we need to build on our credibility, (hint, hint! :) it is basically common sense, to make sure that we create a full and honest profile, and be active in the forums, so that when we do come across a potential friend, they are quickly reassured, that we are not, one to be overtly wary of. Tip, you can get a good idea of what a person is like, by seeing what groups they belong to, and the friends they keep!

There is now a lot of info here on the forums,

go here to learn your way around and get up to speed.
It's well worth investing a little time in learning how the site works,
in order to get the most out of it.

WELCOME! ..... to TN :) :) :) .....START HERE!

This post was edited

Bump!

This post was edited

And again!

This post was edited

Hi im in Alton hants where abouts are you?

This post was edited

Hi, can you write to me please? We are a couple, I am 28, female, looking for friends. alenabrn@yahoo.com. Have a nice day! Lena & Zino

This post was edited

We are not far away - might see you on the beach.

This post was edited

just over an hour away,but i do spend my spring and summer down at eastney nude beach!

This post was edited

hello, im male, i love to go naked, but too shy to go public, any idea to flight this fear?

And im looking for female friends to go to the beach together maybe

This post was edited