Please un-ban me form the chat room

Hello mods,
I just saw the chat rules on the top right, and I think went way over the top with PMs when i wasn't getting a reply from the person I'd pm. I apologize to who ever I bother with my msgs.
Please can you un-ban me. I give my word that I will not go over the top again, now that i clearly know the rules.
Regards,
Rakesh G

This topic was edited
RE: Please un-ban me form the chat room

Thank you for the reply.
Initially it error msg said that the ban is set for 2 hours(the time difference) but its been about 1 1/2 days now and after the applet loads completely I get an error msg,"Notice: You are not allowed to enter this room!"

This post was edited

You could use the waiting time to put some detail into your empty profile.

This post was edited

You could use the waiting time to put some detail into your empty profile.I cannot find anything in the rules of this site on how much and how little people must fill in on their profiles
It is a personal decision and some especially from less developed countries will be cautious. However some correct details on a profile may well get a better response.
But it is equally annoying that a few members here make their own rules for the site and boringly keep promoting them. Not all of us are the same as others.

This post was edited

Everyone would take you more seriously with a filled in profile.

This post was edited

Obviously they didn't take our advice, profile still blank lol.Now Amber, you don't expect these guys who are here for only one thing and its not nudism, to write down their real reason for being here do you.

This post was edited

The really funny ones are the ones that have pictures, sometimes several, have been here for some time, and have not said anything on the
profile. Since it does take slightly more effort to post pics then type a few lines it makes you wonder. Then again, if you don't
put anything in the profile it does make it harder for people to bust you in a lie, but most aren't that bright so they get busted anyway.
Pictures and blank profiles 99.5 % of the time equals fake using stolen profile.
Another favorite are the ones with nude pics showing the full body including the face, but will not show a face on cam do to people misusing
it......Really? So they are showing their face, their nude body, but now they will not show a face on cam? Oh well, The best way we
have to keep the site better is to have more people show their face on cam, men and women. It would make it harder for " fakes" to stay
here. Most times one look at a cam can tell you much about the person and what they are interested in , why they are here.

This post was edited

The really funny ones are the ones that have pictures, sometimes several, have been here for some time, and have not said anything on the profile. Since it does take slightly more effort to post pics then type a few lines it makes you wonder. Then again, if you don't put anything in the profile it does make it harder for people to bust you in a lie, but most aren't that bright so they get busted anyway.Pictures and blank profiles 99.5 % of the time equals fake using stolen profile. Another favorite are the ones with nude pics showing the full body including the face, but will not show a face on cam do to people misusingit......Really? So they are showing their face, their nude body, but now they will not show a face on cam? Oh well, The best way we have to keep the site better is to have more people show their face on cam, men and women. It would make it harder for " fakes" to stay here. Most times one look at a cam can tell you much about the person and what they are interested in , why they are here.Agreed Evan. A cam head shot is all you need to be credible.

This post was edited

During a discussion in a PM.
the women I was talking to me told me a friend of 3 years sent her
a picture of himself urinating.
There is no accounting for bad taste, and
I certainly think that especially being an unsolicited picture
it was clearly out of line. She thought it was disgusting.
I thought it was in poor taste and not anything that
I would condone. But since I'm still rather new to this.
I was curious about nudist resorts and the possible
situation of being on a hike in the mountains and
having to go pee. Would nudists seeing a guy take
a leak against a tree, consider that to be disgusting
or just a natural thing. I got banned for asking this question.
Not hing in the rules bars what was I thought a legitimate
question. No one said that wasn't allowed I was not even
warned. No word. NOTHING all off a sudden I was banned
no reason. So someone was making an assumption apparently
that I was wanting to disrupt the room. Not my intention.
I wanted to poll the room to see what the range of responses to
was to my question. I remember in a local bar the urinal looked like
a big bathtub full of ice, and there was often several men taking a leak
at the same time. I'd prefer my own private urinal, but this seemed to
be what was done. So different cultures and environments can have
totally different rules and attitudes. Gosh some people think being NUDE
is disgusting. And there are always some people waiting to be offended by
something or another. So if someone wants to tell me what the protocol
is or point out a rule, I'm all ears.

This post was edited