Naked Dad and Bro

I'm really new to the nudist lifestyle. I've been interested for a while and finally gave in and went full blast. Im close with my brother and dad and we are really open. In one instance, my bro, dad and I where in the locker room all showering. As i'm washing my junk i naturally get stiff from the attention it is getting, i turn to my dad and bro to talk and they notice and both get hard as well. We all notice we were all hard and have a good laugh and go back to showering. Is this normal? I thought is was fine and almost like a bonding experience. Please tell me any similar stories, or examples! Have a good day!

This topic was edited
RE: Naked Dad and Bro

If your happy with it then well and good.

This post was edited

I'm really new to the nudist lifestyle. I've been interested for a while and finally gave in and went full blast. Im close with my brother and dad and we are really open. In one instance, my bro, dad and I where in the locker room all showering. As i'm washing my junk i naturally get stiff from the attention it is getting, i turn to my dad and bro to talk and they notice and both get hard as well. We all notice we were all hard and have a good laugh and go back to showering. Is this normal? I thought is was fine and almost like a bonding experience. Please tell me any similar stories, or examples! Have a good day!welcome to naturism all off you

This post was edited

agreed zakandsam! funny how it always seems to happen that way!LOL - Dear Penthouse, I never thought I'd be writing to you but.......

This post was edited