Treatment

I stay smooth by having periodic full body waxing. Naturally I'm totally naked whilst the lady doing the waxing is fully clothed. I've told her I'm a nudist and she can see it from my all-over tan. But she still covers my private parts until she is ready to work on them. I wonder why. Especially as she will be handling and inspecting those parts closely when doing the Intimate Waxing as a finale.
I once also suffered a swimming accident whilst skinny-dipping in the pool of a large nude resort. I had to be resuscitated and rushed to hospital, still naked and with absolutely nothing. I stayed that way for days in intensive care, which was handy for attaching the various pipes and wires to all parts of my body (including a catheter). As a nudist I didn't mind. Nether did the doctors and nurses caring for me (they had other concerns). I did have to wear one of those hospital gowns that opens down the back when moved to the general ward. But, apart from sandals, that is all I wore. The gown was removed or lifted for frequent treatment.

This topic was edited
No replies yet.