RE: First Things First

Just a random post about me.Everyday, it never fails, as soon as I walk in my door and lock it, I strip down completely right there in the doorway.After I'm naked I pick all my stuff up and go on about my business. Feed the fish, clean up, cook dinner. Am I the only one that does this? Do you guys go into the bedroom or bathroom and strip down?How many of us do it right there in the doorway?~JHello I post this about 2 weeks ago. I came home from work and as soon as I got in the door, I called out and no one was home. I started right there taking off my clothes. I took off my shirt and bra, and then I kind of started rubbing my boobs (NOT SEXUAL), like AWE they are free, only like 30 second. Then I took off my pants and panties and I rubbed and scratch my butt. LOL!!!!!. I stretch and started walking around the house. I went in the kitchen, then upstairs, back down into the front room, just all around stretching, rubbing my shoulders, my body, holding my hands up in the air, like WOW!!! I'm Free. It was so relaxing.
I must have missed that post.
This may sound weird but I wonder sometimes if its not more comfortable for a woman being nude than a man. Simply for the fact that when we walk we have a penis swinging all about between our legs whereas women only have their boobs that may bounce. And that can't be too bad, can it?
Sorry if that seems inappropriate, its not meant to be but simply an observation. Lol!

This post was edited

I strip down in the kitchen and toss my scrubs (I'm a nurse) in the washer as soon as i come in from work. Granted...i have to walk through the living room first...lol

This post was edited

I go to my bedroom and strip down before I do anything else. Unless, of course, I have to go back to the car or out front again. Then I do that and then strip down

This post was edited

Just a random post about me.Everyday, it never fails, as soon as I walk in my door and lock it, I strip down completely right there in the doorway.After I'm naked I pick all my stuff up and go on about my business. Feed the fish, clean up, cook dinner. Am I the only one that does this? Do you guys go into the bedroom or bathroom and strip down?How many of us do it right there in the doorway?~JHello I post this about 2 weeks ago. I came home from work and as soon as I got in the door, I called out and no one was home. I started right there taking off my clothes. I took off my shirt and bra, and then I kind of started rubbing my boobs (NOT SEXUAL), like AWE they are free, only like 30 second. Then I took off my pants and panties and I rubbed and scratch my butt. LOL!!!!!. I stretch and started walking around the house. I went in the kitchen, then upstairs, back down into the front room, just all around stretching, rubbing my shoulders, my body, holding my hands up in the air, like WOW!!! I'm Free. It was so relaxing.
I must have missed that post.
This may sound weird but I wonder sometimes if its not more comfortable for a woman being nude than a man. Simply for the fact that when we walk we have a penis swinging all about between our legs whereas women only have their boobs that may bounce. And that can't be too bad, can it?
Sorry if that seems inappropriate, its not meant to be but simply an observation. Lol!That's cool, that is how I took it LOL!!!!. but I don't know about it being easy for women, I have small boobs but women with larger boobs might think it harder for them walking around with out any support to help hold them up LOL!!!!!
I wouldn't say you had "small" boobs. But I can see where women with larger ones might have some comfort issues with no support.

This post was edited

We are currently in our motorhome. We are camping at a textile campground but the place is almost empty. We purposely picked the spot we are in because no one was around us and we could live in the motorhome as we do at home. We are able to open all the blinds and be naked and no one is anywhere near us! I've gone outside nude a few times and even took the trash to the dumpster about 40 yards away ... with just tennis shoes on.
It is freezing up here. We have the heater on and staying comfortable and able to camp nude (inside) at a textile campground ... now that's what I call naked camping! hahaha One of the perks of being retired ... visiting places when no one else is and being able to live as we do, even on the road.
So ... we got here, I hooked everything up and the "first thing" I did when I got inside the motorhome ... take my clothes off, open all the shades and blinds, had a glass of wine and looked out onto an empty campground.

This post was edited

I am naked right at the door. Then I just go and do my things. It feels weird if I leave my clothes on too long so I try to do it as soon as I can. I try to put shorts in a place I can find them when I need to go outside and throw out trash or something. I think one of the dangers of being a nudists is trying to find clothes when you need to go outside and do something. Where sadly you need clothes.
I will go out on my patio with nothing on. It is semi private but not really. If someone is walking by they can see me nude.

This post was edited

totally agree that is the best timeas soon as you get home from a workout!!
suz

This post was edited

Just a random post about me.Everyday, it never fails, as soon as I walk in my door and lock it, I strip down completely right there in the doorway.After I'm naked I pick all my stuff up and go on about my business. Feed the fish, clean up, cook dinner. Am I the only one that does this? Do you guys go into the bedroom or bathroom and strip down?How many of us do it right there in the doorway?~JMy garage door goes down, out of the car, and the clothes come off usually before I get into the house. I have a laundry basket where I deposit the useless clothes by the door! ;-) It's just part of the normal routine at my house!

This post was edited