First Things First

Just a random post about me.
Everyday, it never fails, as soon as I walk in my door and lock it, I strip down completely right there in the doorway.
After I'm naked I pick all my stuff up and go on about my business. Feed the fish, clean up, cook dinner. Am I the only one that does this? Do you guys go into the bedroom or bathroom and strip down?
How many of us do it right there in the doorway?
~J

This topic was edited
RE: First Things First

I usually strip off straight away too, just can't wait to get out of my clothes.

This post was edited

i leave my clothes at the front door so if i need them i will have them

This post was edited

I walk into my den from the carport, and strip within the first 10 feet, then I take my dogs out the back door to do their business. Sadly, I'm often too lazy to pick up the clothes from the back of the couch to take them to the bedroom, so they might stay there the rest of the day. :)
Gator1

This post was edited

I go clothed to the second floor bedroom, and then off they come.

This post was edited

A time or two this past summer, wearing only jogging shorts and tennis shoes, after mowing the yard I've just stripped on the patio (the shadowbox privacy fence isn't all that private, but no one seemed to be around), hosed myself off, drip-dried, then gone inside. The patio dried post haste, given the near-triple digit temperatures.

This post was edited

I live part of the year in the Domincan Republic in a naturist village. So when I arrive and go through the gate to the community my clothes come off and I sometimes stay that way for 4-5 days until it's time to out to town for supplies. It's very easy to forget to put anything on when I leave as you can imagine, and it's happened a more than a few times that I gotten to the gate house only to be told by a guard that I should put some clothes on. As a result I keep a pair of swim shorts in the car just for that reason!
It's always the case as I get within a few miles of arriving I start to get that itching feeling to get naked. So I can well understand the people here who drop their togs the second they enter the house.
Dave

This post was edited

Just a random post about me.Everyday, it never fails, as soon as I walk in my door and lock it, I strip down completely right there in the doorway.After I'm naked I pick all my stuff up and go on about my business. Feed the fish, clean up, cook dinner. Am I the only one that does this? Do you guys go into the bedroom or bathroom and strip down?How many of us do it right there in the doorway?~Jstripped once inside it the best way to relax i find

This post was edited

I leave a trail as I enter the house. Shoes first. Then top (all layers at once) as I'm going from back porch into kitchen. Then trousers (no undies) in the kitchen. Then socks when I et to the study. Then I'm home! A bit later I might gather it all together on a chair in the study.

This post was edited

seems like the best way to end a day at work is to come home and get undressed and spend the rest of the night that way

This post was edited

I step out of clothes in the entryway. Everything goes in a pile. I let the dog out (she generally comes to see who came in), then I pick up the pile and take it to the laundry room (right into washing machine if it's not already full). No clothes again till I need to drive somewhere. No clothes needed for the yard since we are at the dead end of a road with no close neighbors.

This post was edited