Want to be (almost) naked in a bar??

Now is your chance!!! Once again Bullet Bar will be having it's second Cock Sox event THIS FRIDAY November 14th from 9pm-2am. You have to wear a sock in a certain strategic place, but that and shoes are the ONLY thing you need wear. The first one was SO MUCH FUN. And looking to have another great time with a bunch of (almost) naked guys.
So find a nice sock, make sure it stays on and come on our for a dick swinging good time.Looking forward to seeing some of you there....ALL of you (almost). ;)
Bullet Bar10522 Burbank Blvd, North Hollywood, California 91601
Pic below is of me and my hubby taken at the last Cocksox event.

This topic was edited
RE: Want to be (almost) naked in a bar??

ah, another time! cant getting enough naked time with so much work.

This post was edited

GOOD NEWS - A special FREE gift has been added for this event!
Just found out that for those of you who arrive early, there will be a FREE cock sock given out with the cocksox logo on it! I don't know how many they will have, so get there early and bring your own sock just in case!
Get to COCKSOX early to receive your limited edition COCKSOX cock sock!!!

This post was edited

Forgot to post some info, plus there is a new flyer for the event. Hope some of you can make it!!
Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/344504949053787/?ref=2&ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming
Cost: $5 dollar donation (Proceeds benefit St. Judes Children Hospital)
Pants Check: Available so no worries about where to keep your clothes!!!
Sock wearing Go Go dancers!!
Firepit so you won't get cold!
And...lots of hot sexy men!!

This post was edited

TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT!!!
Hope to see some of you there. I will be most likely wearing a sock with a banana on it that you see pictured below. So look for me and come say hi!!

This post was edited