gym clothing

what does everyone wear to the gym. what about under garments

This topic was edited
RE: gym clothing

I dress comfortable but fairly conservatively. Loose fitting non cotton tee shirt and the same for shorts. I do wear underwear and it is the common tightie whities.

This post was edited

sleeveless t-shirt or tank top, usually knit grey gym shorts commando , or the perforated gym nylon shorts with lining cut out. Flopping as I walk around the gym!!!!

This post was edited

I wear shorts or workout pants and a t-shirt. I almost never wear undergarments but for some workouts I wear a jockstrap. I freeball when I get dressed for work or home after my shower.

This post was edited

My work-out is about 50/50 cardio and resistance. I wear Slazenger shorts, a tee, usually trunk briefs, running socks and shoes. Might have to have some more consideration regarding underwear though, as when I'm on the treadmill everything seems to go for a wander!

This post was edited

I'm another who wears a simple cotton t and gym shorts, shorter than some but not as short as they used to be. Almost always without underwear these days, although I need to do more biking/running exercise now and am considering maybe getting a jock strap or two. It's been years, but they're useful at times, and also kind of fun.

This post was edited

wear as little as possible. usually go commando at least...sometimes with a ring to keep things from bouncing around too much.

This post was edited

Like many others, a sleeveless t and basketball shorts, commando. Between seeing guys change and seeing guys on the gym floor, I'd say commando is pretty common here.

This post was edited

• I don't see commando very often at my club as guys change in the locker room. Boxer briefs, boxers, sometimes compression shorts, once in a great while a jock. I've only noticed once out on the exercise floor where a young guy was wearing cotton jersey gym shorts that were a little bit tight, and a definite outline was showing. So I'm thinking it's more rare here, although it does happen.

This post was edited

Always wear a jockstrap to workout. Love the tight feeling and support it gives me!

This post was edited

what does everyone wear to the gym. what about under garmentsI usually wear a muscle tank and shorts that show off the penis...sometimes with a jock...sometimes without. Other times a ring on as well so my balls stay in tact.

This post was edited