RE: Unexpected behaviour while being nude.

Give this guy a chance folks, he is both new to naturism and this site. It takes time to fill in a profile,It also takes time to type 111 words to post a question like this that someone of his age should not need to be asking.
Some one my age?? Is nudisim for someone over the age of 28?
What ever I though people would be able to answer my questions obviously not. I've never bused forums or anything like that before so haven't been able to search plus I use my phone for the internet so most functions are different
Sorry for trying to understand what nudisy is being like. Obviously you people seem immature and if this was such a hassle to read than why comment oh well your loss not mine I'll find another place where people will more open to welcoming new members and answer any questions.

Sorry to see you leave the site curious.
A few of the members that have replied to you are notable cynics and attack most newcomers as it appears this site is there only release from the real world.
They are not Australians and have never heard of giving people the benefit of doubt or a fair go
They also have the advantage of living in either a nudist environment or have ready access to social nudist activities.
My advice is to forget the negative people on here search thru the forum on here and join in discussion groups where you will find many tolerant and friendly people to befriend.

This post was edited

1st of all!! Welcome to the site!! Not all on here are little crybabies when someone asks about boners! if you find yourself in a social environment with a boner, simply cover it up, flip over and bury it in the sand or go in the water... Even though it's a natural thing...many are deeply offended by it. The worry of it, is usually greater than it ever even happening. MoW...in the time it took you to count the 111 words, you could have said welcome, gave an answer and moved on.
Thomas.. Search the forums by hitting the search forums button at the top of the page when you enter the forums...you have the choice of recent posts...or search! A quick search for erections shows more than 50 results. Which brings us to another point. Someone new on here might not see the search feature.. After all, a member who has been on here for years hasn't found it. People... Be nice!!
.....And Australians aren't the only people that 'can give the benefit of the doubt'

This post was edited

MoW...in the time it took you to count the 111 words, you could have said welcome, gave an answer and moved on.I did not count the words, and it takesless than 5 seconds to count 100 or 1,000 words. I don't count them, my pc does it for me.

This post was edited

1st of all!! Welcome to the site!! Not all on here are little crybabies when someone asks about boners! if you find yourself in a social environment with a boner, simply cover it up, flip over and bury it in the sand or go in the water... Even though it's a natural thing...many are deeply offended by it. The worry of it, is usually greater than it ever even happening. MoW...in the time it took you to count the 111 words, you could have said welcome, gave an answer and moved on.Thomas.. Search the forums by hitting the search forums button at the top of the page when you enter the forums...you have the choice of recent posts...or search! A quick search for erections shows more than 50 results. Which brings us to another point. Someone new on here might not see the search feature.. After all, a member who has been on here for years hasn't found it. People... Be nice!!.....And Australians aren't the only people that 'can give the benefit of the doubt'183 words - tookmy pc7 seconds. Thank you for the search info. I don't know how I missed that.

This post was edited

Hi there every one I do try to be nude as much as I can. Due to living g with friends or famy I can't always be nude.I do go out side sometimes and get nude as I live on a few thousand acres but can see neighbours quite easily. Now the question is what happens if I get an erection as nudisim to me is very sexual is this just cause I'm relatively new to being nude. Never been nude around people minus girlfriends etc. What happens if I go to a nudist resort or beach or whatever and get an erection?? I have a very big sexual appetite.dont pay any attention to the trolls..they are close minded mouthbreathers who dont understand the basic functions of the human body....especially the involuntary ones. erections can be an issue, but as you grow accustomed to nudity among others, you'll think less and less of them, and they'll no longer be an issue...if they do continue tho...perhaps social nudity isnt for you...

This post was edited

Just cover it and tell everyone else to get over it.

This post was edited