Is May a warm enough month for enjoying nudity in Cap D'Agde??

I'm visiting France in May 2015 and would like to know if May is a good month for nudism in Cap D'Agde. Thanks!!

This topic was edited
RE: Is May a warm enough month for enjoying nudity in Cap D'Agde??

oh yes ! but it depends what you are used to..... I was there in may last year, I was naked through the village during the day but the locals that were there had jackets on !chillier at night and we all had jeans and shirts on im going back again this year at the same time

This post was edited

I've also been at the end of May and although occasionally I've seen some rain, on the whole it's been lovely weather. I've always been naked during the day too. I love the place. Hoping to be going too at the end of May 15 - see you there!

This post was edited

has anyone else booked for the start of may? or thinking about going at that time ??

This post was edited

It depends on what you're used to. I'm originally from Italy, used to Mediterranean, mild climates (my area in Italy is similar to Southern California in terms of weather), and I was there in mid-June and I was often freezing my butt off. Partner, friends and I always go in July and August, when temps are nicely Mediterranean (upper '70s / lower '80s daytime. It still gets colder at night. Blame it on the Atlantic currents. There are no mountain ranges to block them).
On the other hand, all of the Scandinavians I'd meet in Cap d'Agde around June 10-18 were perfectly happy with what to them felt like "summer temperatures" (mid-60s / lower -70s).
I'd still give it a go: after all, I know for a fact that even in January / February you can be on the beach and temps can be as high as 70F (until the sun is high in the sky, that is).

This post was edited