RE: Airplane getting an aerial view

Over the last couple of years there has been a noticeable increase in small planes from a local airfield flying over a nudist beach we visit often. Some are very low and unless they have lots of the same planes, marked exactly the same, one or two seem to pass over a few times every time I am there. I've never noticed anyone with cameras, they are close enough that we'd probably see that. It doesn't bother me if they're there to look at nudists as I don't care who sees me naked and its an accepted nudist place, some other regulars aren't so keen on that. Being a tourist attraction due to our nudity from the air isn't as bad as being gawked at from nearby bushes or more blatantly by close walk-bys by textile 'tourists'. The noise intrusion isn't appreciated though, it does intrude in a wild and natural place, but maybe the pilots are looking at the natural scenery?! If so being naked in nature is very natural in my view, maybe they are just jealous that we know how to appreciate nature in the best way?!

This post was edited

My local airport has flight schools, both fixed wing and rotary. I seem to be on their normal flight path. My feeling is that being naked on my deck isn't a crime. I doubt they could see much anyway from that distance, and I don't really care if they do. Certainly the cops won't be called if someone was offended that I was naked as they fly by.

This post was edited

Had a plane fly over this past summer looks like they got a good view !!www.truenudists.com/members/pictures/view.php?id=58471438]https://www.truenudists.com/members/pictures/view.php?id=58471438A little confusing. The link is for my gallery pictures.

This post was edited

Yes, you can put up several tether weather balloons over your property about 2000 feet up.Not sure how practical that will be, but you might check and see.good luckMichaelI thought of that too! Definitely and option if it continues to bother you. I've been on the nude beach when someone in one of those sit in one man parachute vehicles have flown by. Also been out surfing there again nude when boaters went by pretty close. No worries!

This post was edited

https://www.truenudists.com/members/pictures/view.php?id=58471438Campingbare, Sorry to confuseyou. I thought the picture ID was unique. Got any pointers on posting pictures in posts? When I click the link I get a picture of my boat.

This post was edited