always smooth.

hate the feel of stubble down there need to be smooth all the time.

This topic was edited
RE: always smooth.

Me too. Shave in the shower daily.

This post was edited

Hey! My name says it all...

This post was edited

Isn't that the reason we are part of this group? Being smooth is a personal choice that some people don't understand. Part of that is the hairy stubble mess. No thank you not interested , so I will choose smooth every time. Stay smooth my friends!

This post was edited

Well ... I couldn't get an appointment with my esthetician for a waxing. I wanted to be completely smooth for our long getaway and ended up shaving. Now I've got stubble and I've got to live with it for another week or two til it grows out enough to get waxed. This is why I went to waxing instead of shaving ... last longer when you wax and no stubble because the hair grows back softer/finer.

This post was edited

Its a smooth runway for me too. I have no hair below the nose. Being smooth below is only a personal choice similar to sporting a beard or not. I prefer smooth all the way except a head of hair. I see no hair, feel no hair, and smooth as the babies butt!
I Use a Braun epilator in the shower regularly. It is a motorized hair plucker. So it is like a several times a week waxing. But, it is nearly free, nearly painless, very convenient, and leaves no stubble. The hair grows back in cycles. So any one epilation only pulls about a quarter to a third as many hairs. Because of the continual plucking, the regrowth is finer.
The machine has held up for a couple of years now. I take it apart and rinse it well under the shower head every time.

This post was edited