Hi again

Hello again everyone!
I've been a member here for a while now, ever since I started exploring nudism/naturism 8 months ago. Unfortunately, for various issues, time restraints, etc. I have not been very active. Well, I hope that will now change. I'm planning on jumping into this website feet first, especially since it's too cold to be nude outside right now! :)
I'm very new to this and other than one other friend who I know to be a home nudist, I'm the only one. My wife has no desire to participate but she is understanding enough to let me. We have a 6 month old son, which is another reason my activity didn't start when I first came around. I'm just here hoping to find people who share the same enjoyment of the lifestyle to be friends with and if they live close enough, perhaps meet at the two places I visit: Serendipity in GA and Caroline Foothills in Chesnee, SC.
So, hey again! :)

This topic was edited
RE: Hi again

Well, then, welcome Hatchmo! Hope you enjoy it here, and give your perspective of our shared interest!
Gator1

This post was edited

Welcome back, Hatchmo and congratulations DAD!!!

We had the pleasure of visiting Serendipity last April. LOL, just about the time you joined the site, If we ever make it down that way again, we'll let you know. It's always fun to meet friends from TN.

Jen

This post was edited

Please do! I would be delighted to meet you there! It's a great place to go hang out and all the staff are awesome!

This post was edited

Welcome Hatchmo! I can't wait to read what you have to say.

This post was edited

Thanks Linda! I'm still keeping my ears out for places in our area outside of the local clubs. Will let you know if I finda good spot.

This post was edited

Welcome back then!!!

This post was edited

Welcome to the True Nudists web site, Hatchmo. I too registered with the site (near the time of it's inception), but was inactive for the first several months. Here you will find some friendly people willing to help you.

This post was edited

Hello again everyone! I've been a member here for a while now, ever since I started exploring nudism/naturism 8 months ago. Unfortunately, for various issues, time restraints, etc. I have not been very active. Well, I hope that will now change. I'm planning on jumping into this website feet first, especially since it's too cold to be nude outside right now! :) I'm very new to this and other than one other friend who I know to be a home nudist, I'm the only one. My wife has no desire to participate but she is understanding enough to let me. We have a 6 month old son, which is another reason my activity didn't start when I first came around. I'm just here hoping to find people who share the same enjoyment of the lifestyle to be friends with and if they live close enough, perhaps meet at the two places I visit: Serendipity in GA and Caroline Foothills in Chesnee, SC. So, hey again! :)
Hi, and welcome to the site.

In case you've not yet found it, there is a now a lot of info here on the forums, but finding it can be a bit time consuming. Suggest you take a look at Nudrunr's contributions. He has done a fantastic job of documenting his journey into this life style, and a lot of his writings will be very helpful to the newbies, in their efforts to understand where we are coming from. You can find them if you click here.

It's well worth investing a little time in learning how the site works,
in order to get the most out of it.

WELCOME! ..... to TN :) :) :) .....START HERE!

This post was edited

Bump!

This post was edited

Thank you all for the warm "re-welcome"!

This post was edited