RE:Few questions for you

Hi all -Just a few questions for the members here -1) Does spouse know you are a nudist?2) Where do you spend most of your time nude?3) Have they given a reason they don't want to be nude too?4) Do you hang nude with others or solo?5) Is sexuality a part of your nudity? If so what?6) How long have you been a nudist?

1) Yes
2) At home around the house and backyard when it's just the two of us.
3) Complete lack of body acceptance.
4) No. Well not yet anyways.
5) Sexuality is apart of our love life, not nudism.
6) First experience was at Wreak Beach, Vancouver, BC when I was 17. I'm 64 now. do the math.

This post was edited

Hi all -Just a few questions for the members here -1) Does spouse know you are a nudist?2) Where do you spend most of your time nude?3) Have they given a reason they don't want to be nude too?4) Do you hang nude with others or solo?5) Is sexuality a part of your nudity? If so what?6) How long have you been a nudist?

1) Yes, she does

2) Mainly around the house, or out in the back yard/swimming pool/hot tub. I also tend to work out nude, at home.

3) My wife just isn't into it. She's completely fine with me going nude though. I wish she would, but, I respect her decision not to.

4) I love hanging out with others nude! It's a blast!!! And my wife has even been supportive of me going to resorts on my own.

5) I feel very beautiful and sexual when I'm nude. And nothing says sensuality like a nice nude massage, don't you think?

6) I've been a nudist for about 15 years.

This post was edited

1. Yes she does!
2. In the mornings on our screened in porch with my coffee!
3. She wants nothing to with nudity!! She believes see does not have the body to be nude in front of people!! She is very self conscious of her body!
4. Pretty much solo!! I would go to the nude beaches, but it would have to be alone, because she wouldn't go!!
5. N0
6. 58 years!!

This post was edited

1) Yes
2) Always sleep Nude, local hot springs
3) Poor body image
4) Mainly solo unless I'm at the hot springs
5) It's fun
6) 30 years

This post was edited

Hi all -Just a few questions for the members here -

Wow this one's been around a good while but it's a great "ice-breaker" for us to get to know more about each other.
1) Does spouse know you are a nudist? Yes, she does. About a year ago, I opened up, showed her my TN page together with a tour of my page/photos/friends/their photos/etc. She was interested but didn't want to have her picture on my page anywhere. (Rats!)
2) Where do you spend most of your time nude? Lots of time at home, indoors only as their is no safe place outside the house. Wife doesn't give me the "eye" when I'm nude sitting/walking around the house doing chores any more but she prefers that I not do it too much in case someone might come to the door and see me. (Horrors!)
3) Have they given a reason they don't want to be nude too? She used to say "Not yet." Then it was "Not with friends." Now it's "It will be fun at the Club Orient nude beach, but I'm not ready for the beaches or resorts here in Florida." Oh, BTW: that also means no to anyplace in New Mexico or Arizona where we were for two weeks this month. (Rats, again!)
4) Do you hang nude with others or solo? Both, although I much prefer being with someone. Whether at a beach or at a nudist resort, being with someone else is so much more enjoyable. Being able to talk to someone, eat meals with them, walk around with them -- just so much better with someone than being totally along. If you're with someone else, you don't get the evil eye from the ladies, nor the guys they are with which makes is better as well.
5) Is sexuality a part of your nudity? If so what? Not sexuality no. Nudity and sexuality are separate although yes, they are usually together when in private with my wife given the appropriate time and mood. Now sensuality is another thing. Yes, part of the enjoyment of being nude with others is sharing our times together and that includes the showing of our bodies and our looking at their bodies -- not leering but politely admiring. Just like in the textile world, people are enjoyable to view, being clothed in just our skin alone makes us enjoyable to view. Who doesn't like to see a nude person. Just don't need to be sexual about it or be a perv either.
6) How long have you been a nudist? In my pre-adult life, I enjoyed being naked but didn't equate that with being a nudist; I just enjoyed being naked. Just had almost no place to enjoy it but walked the farm fields and the woods naked whenever I could. Then at a rather seasoned age, off and on since about 1994 when I began living in a house that offered some degree of privacy inside as well as out on our back porch area. But I was a real closet nudist even from my wife. Thankfully now that isn't the case. (Whew!)

This post was edited

1. Yes.
2. Home in house and pool enclosure.
3. Cold, shy, carrying extra weight.
4. Mostly Solo.
5. No.
Gradual transition, difficult to pick a date

This post was edited

1) Does spouse know you are a nudist? No she does not. 2) Where do you spend most of your time nude? Home or at hotels. I travel for work. 3) Have they given a reason they don't want to be nude too? Doesnt think she has a body people will look at and cold. Also just notvraised that way. 4) Do you hang nude with others or solo? Ive gone to a few resorts, met some people from this site, and co -ed spas. So yes. 5) Is sexuality a part of your nudity? No, unless you count enjoy being seen. If so what?6) How long have you been a nudist? 7+ years

This post was edited