Married but spouse not into

SoCal

would love to meet other nudists in my area. feel free to say hello

Latest Post
by  
A good read

https://nypost.com/2024/02/09/lifestyle/i-was-horrified-my-husband-was-a-nudist-now-im-one-too/

Nudist wife and non-nudist husband

I am curious to know if I am the only wife whose husband is not into it at all. I read a lot about the men who are nudists but whose wives don't take part. My experience is the other way around. My husband is accepting me wanting to be nude at...

Weymouth UK home nudist

Looking for like minded people to share naked time together my wife hates being naked and doesnt understand I do. So would like to meet up with anyone local who I can be with.

Latest Post
by  
Wondering

My husband was killed two years ago so technically I am no longer married. Should I leave the group?

Want a hang out friend in the Los Angeles...

I live in Santa Clarita, Ca and my wife cant and isnt interested in anything nude or sexual anymore. Would like a friend I can hang out nude and maybe some sexual activity. Man, Woman or a couple. I am Bi-curious and really want to be with a man for...

Latest Post
by  
Home nudist in Weymouth UK

Happily married but wifes not interested in being naked. I love it but only can when she is out. Would love to find a nudist buddy/couple who would let me come and be naked with them. Local preferred but can travel a few miles tine is usually the...

Home nudist in Weymouth UK

Happily married but wifes not interested in being naked. I love it but only can when she is out. Would love to find a nudist buddy/couple who would let me come and be naked with them. Local preferred but can travel a few miles tine is usually the...

Latest Post
by  
Partners Who Don't

. My other half isn't into being naked in public at all and doesn't even like being topless on a beach abroad where others can see. She's certainly not ashamed of her body and is happy to be naked with me in the bedroom. Also she...