Married but spouse not into

Relationship turned sour due to opposing...

Originally my wife was more confident nude than me. She sometimes appeared hesitant when meeting others but soon relaxed and became her normal self. I do realise looking back it was more exhibitionism with her. I don't think she ever understood...

Spouse used to be into it...but not anymore

There are a lot of posts here from husbands whose wives are "just not into it." But what about husbands whose wives did get "into it"; but then quit? Some of the reasons I've seen/heard for wives quitting have been: a) -...

Partners Who Don't

. My other half isn't into being naked in public at all and doesn't even like being topless on a beach abroad where others can see. She's certainly not ashamed of her body and is happy to be naked with me in the bedroom. Also she...

OMG what to do?!?

Got visitors during the so called lockdown. Daughter, son In law and granddaughter. I have to wear some sort of clothing. Even in my own house. Hating it. Been hanging out in short shorts and a speedo. Everyone would love to be naked except my wife....

Does spouse know or do you do on side?

Are you supported at all? Or do you do when they are not around?

Arlington/Mansfield TX

Would like to find married guys in my area to have a group since our spouse are not into nudism. If there are woman in the same situation you could join the group as well. I know that there are men that are not into nudism as well.

One Week Nude At Home

My wife is not a big fan of nudity and it has become more of an issue. I have stayed clothed around her most of the time. This week she is helping family and will be away most of the week. Since autumn is not far away this maybe my last week to...

Latest Post
by  
Might have to leave this group

I was at the beach with my wife whilst on holiday in Spain. Once we were settled in our spot, I stripped off, while she remained in her swimsuit. After an hour or so, she commented that she was the only person still wearing anything. She, for the...

Bell Acres Resort

Does anyone know if Bell Acres Resort in Georgia allows married men to visit without their spouse? I remember reading a post about that a while back but I can't find the post now.

wife won't budge on nudity

I have been hoping my wife will come around to being okay going to a nude resort sometime in the future but today my hope were totally destroyed because she says she will never go to a nudist activity or resort because she will never go any where or...