young female friends

a few years ago i worked with a younger girl. I mentioned one day I had a pool an she asked if she could come over an swim. I didnt tell her i was a nudist but did invite her over. I kept my suit on for a short time but then told her i was a nudist an would prefer to swim nude. She was ok with it an i stripped but she kept her suit on for a short time. seeing that I didnt have an erection she asked if she could join me. I told her yes. She stripped an we spent the day swimming an sunning nude. She has since enjoyed many days nude at a beach as well as at my house.

This topic was edited
RE: young female friends

a few years ago i worked with a younger girl. I mentioned one day I had a pool an she asked if she could come over an swim. I didnt tell her i was a nudist but did invite her over. I kept my suit on for a short time but then told her i was a nudist an would prefer to swim nude. She was ok with it an i stripped but she kept her suit on for a short time. seeing that I didnt have an erection she asked if she could join me. I told her yes. She stripped an we spent the day swimming an sunning nude. She has since enjoyed many days nude at a beach as well as at my house.That's very nice of you.
Stay naked
Hal

This post was edited

a few years ago i worked with a younger girl. I mentioned one day I had a pool an she asked if she could come over an swim. I didnt tell her i was a nudist but did invite her over. I kept my suit on for a short time but then told her i was a nudist an would prefer to swim nude. She was ok with it an i stripped but she kept her suit on for a short time. seeing that I didnt have an erection she asked if she could join me. I told her yes. She stripped an we spent the day swimming an sunning nude. She has since enjoyed many days nude at a beach as well as at my house.Hey how are you?

This post was edited

Tamara, are you enjoying the site, we appreciate your taking the time to post. It doesn't hurt that you are very cute.

This post was edited

Tamara, are you enjoying the site, we appreciate your taking the time to post. It doesn't hurt that you are very cute.Hallo thank you.

This post was edited

Great story! I'd love to hear an update on any more visits... but, it's been 5 years. Perhaps you're married to her now? :)

This post was edited