Yesterday's nude gathering

Thanks, Guys, for attending. It was great to meet so many new friends and to see my friend "BuckRawgers" (his TN name) for the first time in 24 years!There were 10 of us yesterday. I know there would have been more but many members of this group had holiday commitments. But I was very happy with the turnout and the genuine camaraderie...not to mention the naked hugs!Let's do it again!
David

This topic was edited
RE: Yesterday's nude gathering

Thank you David for opening your beautiful home to us. And thanks to Dan for starting the group

This post was edited

Thanks, Guys, for attending. It was great to meet so many new friends and to see my friend "BuckRawgers" (his TN name) for the first time in 24 years!There were 10 of us yesterday. I know there would have been more but many members of this group had holiday commitments. But I was very happy with the turnout and the genuine camaraderie...not to mention the naked hugs!Let's do it again!DavidHopefully it will happen again in the near future

This post was edited

David, thanks again for opening your home for yesterday's get-together.The friendly conversation around the fireplace was a great environment forthe first of what, hopefully, will be many gatherings in the future.
Dan, thanks to you as well for making every effort to be sure all werecomfortable with the meeting.
Well done, guys!

This post was edited

It was a great time. Thank you David for opening up your home. I am looking forward to seeing you all again soon at the next one!

This post was edited

Thanks so much for hosting, David. It was great meeting everyone, sharing naked stories & enjoying the company. Hope to do it again soon. - Matt

This post was edited