single freindly in my area

Lokking for single freindly places in my area(s). I work in toledo oh during the school year. during the school year i travel back and forth to e. tn. which is where I work in the summer. I'd like to find something that would work for a day trip say within 2hr of my place. i see alot of people from both areas and in between. Im also opened to nonlanded clubs. the only issue besides being single is tatts and peircings. some clubs Ive looked at online are against them im willing to take out the pa and jacobs ladder but no the nipples they close up to fast. any info would be helpful. at this point i can only have naked time at home or on rare ocasions with freinds.

This topic was edited
RE: single freindly in my area

The only thing you can open up to is gay/bi based groups. We have one in Auburn and even though I'm not closed minded they didn't have a problem allowing me in. You do have to put up with PDA and some open stuff I don't care for. But to each their own. Too many people unhappy and depressed so if they are all doing stuff to make them happy I or no one else should stop them.
Anyway check into it. I also have a piecing and wondered how it would be accepted.

This post was edited

tatts and pierced here too, it sorta depends on the resort . but in general the piercings are not widely accepted for men at least. The tatts not much of an issue as long as they are not gross or indecent, gang related or such
bob

This post was edited

cotton i think it asbolutely absurd men are forced to go to all male places that are predominantly gays,,,,,,,or told thats where they should go simply because they are single or solo nudists..
married solo nudist and i tottally resent some woman or phone spokes person for a resort makeig that remark and yes i have had it happen several times.. by aanr affiliated resorts.. while i was a member in good standig as far as i knew with them and tns..
if you do the research there are few resorts that are practicein the moto of acceptance of others out there but they are dang few and far between,. i found that out westerly and texas were amoungst the most accepting,,,,,,,,,,,now the east coast,,,,,,cliquish and rude . then there was glen eden that went beyond anything any of the others cuold muster for rudeness and judgmentalism..

This post was edited