Nude Saturday in the Miracle Mile

It seems that I actually may have a Saturday without any plans, obligations, meetings or disasters to fix (knock on wood).
Spending the day inside, naked, lazy and opening a bottle or two of prosecco.
If you are around, come over and hang. Nothing formal, just a lazy Saturday afternoon with nakedness.
Hosting in my quaint apartment in Miracle Mile (near La Brea and Wilshire).
Let us start the naked New Year!

This topic was edited
RE: Nude Saturday in the Miracle Mile

It seems that I actually may have a Saturday without any plans, obligations, meetings or disasters to fix (knock on wood).Spending the day inside, naked, lazy and opening a bottle or two of prosecco.If you are around, come over and hang. Nothing formal, just a lazy Saturday afternoon with nakedness.Hosting in my quaint apartment in Miracle Mile (near La Brea and Wilshire).Let us start the naked New Year!I may be able to join you Rene!

This post was edited

It seems that I actually may have a Saturday without any plans, obligations, meetings or disasters to fix (knock on wood).Spending the day inside, naked, lazy and opening a bottle or two of prosecco.If you are around, come over and hang. Nothing formal, just a lazy Saturday afternoon with nakedness.Hosting in my quaint apartment in Miracle Mile (near La Brea and Wilshire).Let us start the naked New Year!If works brings me to the area, I'll try and swing by.

This post was edited

Damn. I've got plans I can't change- otherwise, I'd be there. It's been too long. Enjoy!

This post was edited