What would you do?

Afew years ago my wife's best friend, a single woman approaching 60 with a raunchy sense of humour, saw a Mankini in a fancy dress shop and jokingly said to me "If I bought one would YOU wear it" and I gave a non-committal shrug. This lady is disabled from birth but not so disabled that an understanding partner would find it a major problem; her single status is more due to her lack of confidence. To the best of my knowledge she is a lifelong virgin. Anyway as a joke this Christmas she bought Mankinis for several male friends. There is no chance of her ever becoming a nudist.
So do I simply get rid of the object (common senses says this)Try it on and take a photo to show her (may be!0Wear it for her, suitably secured, and give her a twirl (devilment says this)
If she is expecting people to simply bin them then why buy them in the first place.

This topic was edited
RE: What would you do?

Stand in front of her,strip off and try it on. Then say " thanks for the gift,but I prefer to be naked than look silly in this"

This post was edited

If she actually is a life long virgin as you say, then she may like the opportunity to see naked or near naked men. She may have bought these for the ones she would like to take a look at. So one time when she is over, offer to model it for her to gage her reaction to your offer. If she declines, then you can throw it away with a clear conscience. If she accepts, then model it for her if you want. This would seem better than a picture, as it will be more up close and personal and not something she could be showing others, like a picture would. But if you want to allow her to take some pictures, then that is up to you. Have your wife there when this happens, too. You can slip off in another room to don it, or put it on in front of her like another poster suggested, your call. Let us know how this turns out one way or the other please.

This post was edited

Thanks for the replies I did take a couple of pictures and with my wife's blessing offered to model it for her; the offer was not taken up. I agree the Mankinis are the least practical of garments, you would not wear one unless you expected to end up completely naked very soon; you only move and the shoulder straps fall off then the whole thing ends up on the floor. Stripping for non-naturist friends is not something I would be comfortable with. If you tie the straps together behind your bag the garments it less likely to fall off.

This post was edited

Thanks for the replies I did take a couple of pictures and with my wife's blessing offered to model it for her; the offer was not taken up. I agree the Mankinis are the least practical of garments, you would not wear one unless you expected to end up completely naked very soon; you only move and the shoulder straps fall off then the whole thing ends up on the floor. Stripping for non-naturist friends is not something I would be comfortable with. If you tie the straps together behind your bag the garments it less likely to fall off.Some day when you know she is coming over, have it on when she arrives, and pretend you did not know she was coming. This way she gets to see you in it without expecting it, and you don't have to strip in front of her.

This post was edited

Afew years ago my wife's best friend, a single woman approaching 60 with a raunchy sense of humour, saw a Mankini in a fancy dress shop and jokingly said to me "If I bought one would YOU wear it" and I gave a non-committal shrug. This lady is disabled from birth but not so disabled that an understanding partner would find it a major problem; her single status is more due to her lack of confidence. To the best of my knowledge she is a lifelong virgin. Anyway as a joke this Christmas she bought Mankinis for several male friends. There is no chance of her ever becoming a nudist.So do I simply get rid of the object (common senses says this)Try it on and take a photo to show her (may be!0Wear it for her, suitably secured, and give her a twirl (devilment says this)If she is expecting people to simply bin them then why buy them in the first place.dam give her a thrill something she has never had ,what would it hurt ,but she'll have memories for years.,heck do it for mankind

This post was edited

Afew years ago my wife's best friend, a single woman approaching 60 with a raunchy sense of humour, saw a Mankini in a fancy dress shop and jokingly said to me "If I bought one would YOU wear it" and I gave a non-committal shrug. This lady is disabled from birth but not so disabled that an understanding partner would find it a major problem; her single status is more due to her lack of confidence. To the best of my knowledge she is a lifelong virgin. Anyway as a joke this Christmas she bought Mankinis for several male friends. There is no chance of her ever becoming a nudist.So do I simply get rid of the object (common senses says this)Try it on and take a photo to show her (may be!0Wear it for her, suitably secured, and give her a twirl (devilment says this)If she is expecting people to simply bin them then why buy them in the first place.hell id tear the bottom out of it as long has it was ok with my other half and her

This post was edited

I am glad you made her happy

This post was edited