Room Available in Large House

Located in Dearborn, MI. House is a large ranch style. Room is furnished with two closets, king size bed, soft thick carpet, blinds and drapes. I prefer female roommates, because males always get possessive and aggressive; in short, I'm a big man, bigger than most, and I no longer want to deal with little man syndrome. I have a golden retriever, 3 wonderfully, and friendlier than most, cats, I mean it, these three are so friendly, they like everybody! They could possibly want to sleep on your pillow with you from day one! Can't get much of a nicer welcome than that. House has 3 bathrooms, 2 up, one in the basement next to the laundry area. A garage parking spot will be available, and rent will include utilities, cable/internet WiFi throughout, all access pass really. The house is located in a part of Dearborn that gets good city services. The street is an alternate fire route, so it gets cleared quickly in winter snow storms. I have an alarm system on the house and maintenance isn't really too bad.
About me: Dealing with inheriting a house, settling an estate, and adjusting to life where I'm not a caregiver. I'm a very quiet person, despite the fact I practically live on coffee. My pets are my world, and I really don't want to lose my home. It's all they have ever known, and it has been home for the better part of 35 years. I guess I'm attached to it.
I want to state emphatically, that this is NOT an arrangement for sex! Let's get that out of the way. I'm hoping to find women who are professionally employed and/or going to school pursuing a first degree or more. Hopefully, she's quiet like me. I do not and have never smoked, done drugs or been a partier. I don't handle crowds well, especially not in my home, this is sanctuary. I have an occasional drink or two, but that isn't even a weekly thing, once a month usually. I will say no smoking, no drugs. You can enjoy a drink just not to the point of complete drunkeness. I prefer no overnight guests, because we will need to be accountable for our own belongings, having new people coming and going and guests staying over will only cause unnecessary problems. As for pets, the animals here are used to being the only ones, and introducing a new pet could cause stress for all animals. I don't know how a new introduction would go. I've often thought about adopting another puppy, but I haven't, because Id on't want to stress out my dog. I guess a caged bird or other animal in an enclosure and safe in it's room would be fine.
I don't want to lose my home. I'm very respectful, and I have never not been trusted by a roommate, ever. This time, it's my own home being opened up to new people. You can do much, much worse! Send an email through account messaging system, include a valid email and a first name for introduction sake.
Look forward to getting a nice lady roomie. I'm advertising this here, because I've wandered this house naked since I was a kid. Nudity, me and this house go together, and so a nudist or a person not upset by nudity is a must.
I'm Jeff!

This topic was edited
No replies yet.