The learned janeandjoey, just sent me

The learned janeandjoey, just sent me a rather upsetting e-mail. I know I should probably have just deleted it, (he probably can't hold his cocktails or maybe they are just jealous)and I am probably being too sensitive, but it got me wondering how many others were thinking the same,and were just too polite to say it. The e-mail said ........"I'm going to reply that your in love with yourself, to bad. Get off of this site"........ I replied with ......."Reply to what? I have no idea what you are talking about, I have never said anything to you."....... and I don't, never seen him/her before and they give no indication as to what theyare referring to. They just deleted it from their inbox without replying.

I am having a verydifficult time financiallyat the moment, and if I had any sense at all, I would not spend so much time on here, but I thoughtI hadgrown to really like the place and a lot of the folk here. like many others it has become a big part of my social life and is a big help in retaining my sanity during these stressful times. I cannot afford to donate, and so the only thing I can do for the site is to try to contribute in the only other way I know how, and that is with my ideas and by being asactive and entertaining as I can.
But if I'm somehow upsetting people, perhaps I should quietly disappear, perhaps you should take a vote on it :) Any polite suggestions, AM I getting onYOUR nerves?

This topic was edited
Annbelll

Is Ann Bell Back again LoL.No Really Phil,I too am going through some life stress and find this site very comforting.We can not please everyone with our opinions on different topics.That is what make the site! You are a good man Phil, I have read alot of your stuff.

This post was edited
RE: Annbelll

Bah, look at the source of the email, mate. The only people who's opinionshould matter are the ones who know you, the rest can go hang. lol

This post was edited
RE: BUTT NAKED

Thanks a lot guys, I guess that means I can stay another week! :)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M ...............BUTT .....................NAAAAAAAAAAKED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND IT'S BLOODY COLD!

hhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

This post was edited

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss

This post was edited

Philwe haven't had a personal conversation with you yet, but we both have read your posts and have learned a lot from them. Losing you would be a great loss; in our eyes you are one of the constants, you are one of the select few members that hold this site together. So ignore them and move on we love ya and so does everyone else that matters. K & J
(Well this post was started 2 months ago...sorry we didn't notice)

This post was edited

Philwe haven't had a personal conversation with you yet, but we both have read your posts and have learned a lot from them. Losing you would be a great loss; in our eyes you are one of the constants, you are one of the select few members that hold this site together. So ignore them and move on we love ya and so does everyone else that matters. K & J (Well this post was started 2 months ago...sorry we didn't notice)
WHO CARES !!!!!!!!!
I could listen to that ALL day long, ..........
EVERY day! ..............hehe,
Thanks a lot guys, you just made an old man very happy!
Phil.

The Friend request is on it's way,

AND, I havent even looked at your profile yet!

That's a FIRST!!!!!!

This post was edited

Phil who?

LOL
Steve

This post was edited