Blizzard

Everyone stay safe and warm over the next few days! But after the storm I expect to see some naked snow angel pictures!

This topic was edited
RE: Blizzard

Yes. Safe and warm. You guys too. If I don't lose power I'll be hoping to feel connected by talking with you all! Before you know it we'll be poolside again. Ohm!RIF we do lose power then we will be coming down to your place to warm up by that wood heater of yours!

This post was edited

Maybe we can use the time to plan the next get-together. I can't host :-( but would be more than willing to help out anyone who is able and willing to ...just let me know and I will help make the process of your hosting easy.

This post was edited

Maybe we can use the time to plan the next get-together. I can't host :-( but would be more than willing to help out anyone who is able and willing to ...just let me know and I will help make the process of your hosting easy.

This post was edited

Maybe we can use the time to plan the next get-together. I can't host :-( but would be more than willing to help out anyone who is able and willing to ...just let me know and I will help make the process of your hosting easy.That sounds like a good plan. Is anyone interested in hosting the next event! You know...once we all dig out!

This post was edited

21" east of Hartford. Still have a travel ban here, so not going out. Have a plow guy for the driveways, but I'm not looking forward to shoveling the terraces!!

This post was edited

I got the driveway done but the wind is kicking the snow back in my face so I am holding off on the sidewalk. Not much of a blizzard but I am ok with the day off.

This post was edited

Everyone stay safe and warm over the next few days! But after the storm I expect to see some naked snow angel pictures!Is Winter over yet?!?! At least the power is holding - so far.

This post was edited