I have to laugh.....

...........when I think of the comment made by a troll recently. That was that TT1 was getting rich from the paid advertising on this site. I dont recall seeing very much advertising.
As each new member is welcomed to the site they are encouraged to get certified so as to gain credibility. I dont remember the last time that I saw any suggestion that new and existing members click on the upgrade button, at the top of the page, to become paid members and really support this site. For those who state that they dont have the proper credit card. I paid by personal check. For those concerned about paying by check, try a postal money order. Click Upgrade, now, and see how easy it is.
Being a paid member brings little beyond the satisfaction of supporting a very good nudist site, but isnt that enough?

This topic was edited
Have to Laugh

Yep, Mac, to support the site is a right and a responsibility and is its own kind of pleasure.

Now, if I could just get out of theseundies and get "butt naked" ...

Badger

This post was edited
Have to Laugh

(oops -- sorry)

This post was edited
RE: Have to Laugh

(oops -- sorry)

Hey Badger, keep making these double posts and you will be "Butt Naked" in no time at all.LOL

This post was edited

GREAT NEWS
I upgraded my membership a few minutes ago. I went from the upgrade button on my profile to Alertpay to find the address to send a money order. While there I found a link to allow payment to Alertpay using a credit card. I followed the instructions and the upgrade to the site was immediate.

This post was edited

I contribute $4.94 a month. I figure, "What's $5?"

This post was edited

I have been here long enough to know that Im ready to be a paying member. I will be sending payment first thing Monday Morning. I would hate to lose such a great site due to my own lack of help with the funding.

This post was edited

Hey Badger, keep making these double posts and you will be "Butt Naked" in no time at all.LOL

Shameless desire to get "Butt Naked" is one thing, thanks; making stupid mistakes is quite another.

Read, "See Badger Blush"

This post was edited

I've been a monthly donor since shortly after I registered. What I enjoy, I believe in supporting. I've investigated the costs of running a website like TN. It ain't cheap. There's the rental of server space, the bandwidth usage costs, the chatroom expenses, and on and on. I'd like to think that TT1 is at least breaking even, but it would be great if he actually made a profit from it. That's a major incentive to keep it running. Re the credit card, AlertPay has (or at least had) some friction with MasterCard, and as a result it couldn't honor MC. It had nothing whatever to do with True Nudists, but TN suffers along with whatever other sites are using AlertPay for payment processing.

I too was donating simply because I felt this was a great site and deverved support. The change from paypal to alert pay came as I had some unexpected expenses come up and I had to stop. Now I just need to quit being lazy and start again. LOL
Thomas

This post was edited

And I don't mean to blow my own horn (well, maybe I do) but one of the first things I did when I joined the site was make a contribution. It is a good site, with good folks to chat with, and it's wortharelatively smallfinancial commitment. I preach to the choir, of course: so let's get more folks on board with their support!
Badger

This post was edited

I am paid up until February of 2011. I decided to go from paying monthly to paying yearly and still got billed for the monthly charge. LOL. I think that's fixed now. Anyway, I support the site and I am way ahead on my membership.

This post was edited