caught mowing the lawn

My yard is relatively private. So one sunny afternoon I got real brave, thinking it a week day and went about doing some yard work as a nudist. I was cutting the grass and with the noise of the mower never realized there were two people standing at the edge of my property. I walked over and asked if I could help them. They quickly gave me a few pamphlets onI could besaved and scurried off. I thought those people only came around on Saturdays.Lol

This topic was edited
RE: caught mowing the lawn

I was also mowing naked on a weekday, and I live off the end of a dead-end road, so there is NO traffic going by, and I am always naked in house or yard if it is warm enough.
I was mowing the back yard, so it was even LESS likely yet to see anyone. I turned the mower to go toward the gate to the front yard, and a 20 something man was standing there waving. I shut the mower off, and thought this guy was REALLY, REALLY lost to be walking to my back gate like that.
I asked if I could help, and he asked me if I knew when our nearest neighbours would be home, or if I had their phone number. He went on to explain that they had given him permission to target shoot at their house, but it had been a while, and he didn't want to shoot without them knowing.
I was surprised at his considerateness, and resourcefulness in coming to my place to get their number. I told him I would have to get my phone for their number, and went around the house to the front door and went in for the phone. The thought crossed my mind to put some pants on, but immediately rejected the idea because 1, he had already seen me, and 2, it was still hot and I wasn't finished mowing.
I read the number out from my phone, and he copied the number to his phone, and then we chatted for several minutes. It turned out, he used to live at the house on the other side of the neighbour before moving out of state, and had recently moved back. He had met the "shooting" neighbours when he had been walking around the old stomping grounds.
We probably talked for 20 minutes or so, and he never asked why I was naked, or said anything about it one way or the other - but in order to get into our yard from the road, he had to have passed our sign advising that we are clothing optional. Obviously it didn't scare him away.

This post was edited

I was also mowing naked on a weekday, and I live off the end of a dead-end road, so there is NO traffic going by, and I am always naked in house or yard if it is warm enough... We probably talked for 20 minutes or so, and he never asked why I was naked, or said anything about it one way or the other - but in order to get into our yard from the road, he had to have passed our sign advising that we are clothing optional. Obviously it didn't scare him away.Hey, you had a sign and he proceeded. No foul, no harm, in fact maybe a new friend for you. I like the idea of a sign

This post was edited

I cut my backyard in the nude haven't been caught yet. But when I was laying out one day the roofers came to work on condos across the canal, the banging woke me up I looked up over my fence and saw 2 of the guys looking at me, I waved and went back to sleep lol

This post was edited

That is a great story about mowing in the nude! I wish I had such an experience - one day perhaps!

This post was edited

Had some fun yesterday had to cut the grass when I got to the backyard I did it nude it was a rush not sure if anyone saw but it was hot out

This post was edited