2015 tickets

This year was kind of a disaster. Unless you had insanely high speed interned you pretty much didn't have a chance. Needless to say if any one has a spare ticket or vehicle pass floating around I'm in the market.

This topic was edited
RE: 2015 tickets

Sounds like they need to transition to a new system if it's become that popular. Like maybe only allow people to go every other year and give others a chance.

This post was edited
RE: 2015 tickets

This year was kind of a disaster. Unless you had insanely high speed interned you pretty much didn't have a chance. Needless to say if any one has a spare ticket or vehicle pass floating around I'm in the market.Im sorry to hear you didnt get tickets man. But i don't think its the system. its the popularity. I have tickets and i logged in 4 seconds after nine, and i was able to get a hold of two of the last 4000 tickets. the playa is popular, and you need dedication to secure tickets. The system won't change it. i thought it was an improvement over last years.
but u still have changes, STEP programme or the community. i hope the playa will provide for u too!

This post was edited