RE: Recent outings

Silversurfer,I've visited CC once. We were in Orlando and my wife was attending a conference. She was in classes all day and I was not about to stay held up in the room so I drove to CC for the day. The weather in a word ... sucked! But I still enjoyed myself. I did a little exploring but can not understand why I did not seek or find the pitch and putt course or I would have played til I dropped! hahahaWE do plan to drive across the country and RV at CC in the future and now that Di is playing golf ... we'll play naked together! :D
I'm sorry the weather sucked for you Andy. Generally very hot and sticky in the summer in Orlando. I would never go to Disney at that time. The days I was there July 11-12 and almost didn't go because of how hot it was suppose to be but because of the National Skinny Dip they were letting everyone in (even single males) and that was my opportunity to try it. Man was I glad i went. there was a beautiful breeze blowing through and even though it was in the 90's was quite comfy. I even camped that night and after the afternoon shower (consistent every summer afternoon just about) it cooled down and was very pleasant. The golf course if that's what you would call it is right after you pass by the rv's and when you turn to head towards the office/pool area. It was right next to the cart rentals. The longest hole is 38 yards I believe. Greens are about 6 ft in diameter. There were a couple rv's/fifth wheels parked along side the course. I wonder if they have to pay extra to live on the course. HAHA. Let me know when you guys make it back down there. I always love to meet and hang out with friends on here without a sexual agenda.

This post was edited

I have been back to golf now for the last few weeks with mixed results,60%bad 40% good but there is light at the end of the tunnel.The weather has been fine dry and cold mornings good golfing weather.I play at Woodburn Evans Head Golf Club,look us up on the net also on Facebook.Good Golfing,have a nice nude day.Col

This post was edited

Over the last few weeks my golf has started to improve.I am now hitting my 4 wood well,30cm to our 17th for a bird,inThursdays Vets comp.The putting and chipping still need to improveso I will be working on that tomorrow .Good golfing Col.

This post was edited

A good front nine in todays Saturday Stableford ,a good drive and magic 5 iron to 3FT for a bird.Unfortunately I fell away on the back to finish with 35pts.

This post was edited

Another fun outing on an Executive course in PS. We were 2 of 6 people on the entire course. Every time I thought I had an opportunity to tee off naked ... that foursome seemed to show up at my opportunity and my opportunity was lost. My wife wished she'd worn a sundress instead of shorts and shirt. It was hot, humid and she could have easily slipped that dress on and off for some naked golf! Oh well ... we had a great time out on the golf course anyway. There will be other times and other opportunities! :D

This post was edited

It was the possibility of playing a hole or just teeing off ... not to play the entire round on this particular course. We don't take our golf game too seriously that playing naked and making sure no one saw us, would effect our score much! :D

This post was edited

Icontinue to play as much asI can ... 2-3 times a month. I play at least once a month with mymale golf partner and then the other two times a month, with my favorite golf partner, my wife. She'sreally taken to the sport/hobby and she's doing quite well. I wish we could have gotten out a bit more during the summer butit was so hot here that she would not have enjoyed herself.
One thing I have noticed the past few times out or at the course, at the range, is that there are some guys that are actually playing barefoot. I did so in Hawaii and it was really great. I was wondering ... do any of you know of a rule or regulation that states you must wear footwear to play golf? I actually did quite well barefooted. :D

This post was edited

When it rains, it pours!
When we get busy ... my golf game takes a beating and my outings dwindle. As our busy schedules subside a bit ... my outings increase! I haven't played in a couple of weeks but will play three times in the next 9 days! The weather has gotten cooler and I'll probably start playing in pants. I'll even get to take my fleece vest off the hanger and put it on ... even if it's only for the first 9!
;-)

This post was edited

Well ... we finally made it! Played the "Poor Man's Pebble" in
Pacific Grove, Ca. (Pacific Grove Golf Links). What a treat!
The back nine are everything all have said it would be. What a
fantastic outing, great weather and playing with my favorite golf
partner ... my wife! The weather was great, deer all over the
course. Only thing that would have made it better ... if we could
have played alone and ... naked! :D

This post was edited

My wife and I just returned from Hawaii where we vacationed with several textile friends. We took them to an Executive course that we felt they'd all have fun playing, since many of them haven't played a regulation course in a long time or at all. We'd played this course before on a trip an year earlier and had so much fun, we wanted to play again.
I'd called and set up the tee times and talked with someone that was just as nice and accommodating as the first time I'd call over a year earlier. Their attitude was that they were "very casual" and we just needed to show up whenever we wanted to play. It was no different this time and we showed up an hour earlier than our scheduled tee times and they set us up with carts and rental clubs right away.
As we played, the girls in one foursome and the guys in another, I was amazed at how uncrowded this course was. For the price and location, I thought there would be lots more people playing but aside from us 8, there was only a single playing and he went off before us. We had a great time. No pressure ... no one ahead of us or behind us. The vast majority of the course is not visible by anyone, except those playing the course. No houses, the club house is quite a ways away.
At the end of the day, in the club house having lunch and drinks, my wife came up to me and said ... "I wish we had played this by ourselves ... we could have played several holes completely naked! :D" She was right. So right that we are now planning a return trip and will play this course again, by ourselves and if the opportunity arises ... we WILL play at least one hole naked! :D

This post was edited