RE:Recent outings

I played three times while I was at our cabin in NC. The weather was in the low 80's to start with and didn't get any hotter than maybe 90. Not near as humid as North Florida either. Didn't play naked since I was teamed up with others. Stopped by a lake afterwards and took a dip but there were other people around so had to wear a bathing suit unfortunately. I have played on a course with my wife where I was able to tee off naked on a couple holes. This was before I was a practicing nudist and ended up with us in the woods doing the nasty. That was a looooong time ago. Good times!

This post was edited

Di and I played a small pitch and putt about 30 mins from home. We've played there many times. They also have an Exec. course that allows you to use more clubs and is a bit more challenging but the pitch and putt forces you to work on your short game. These courses are part of a resort and retirement community. If you're not by houses, you're by the main road and even teeing off naked would not be recommended. On the Exec course, however, there are several holes where you're away from any residents or resort units and could easily play these holes nude. Only thing holding me back from at least teeing off naked is that this is a popular course and usually booked up with tee times. BUT... I am always ready if the opportunity presents itself! ;DD

This post was edited

We went out again today to a local pitch and putt. It's probably the best maintained 3 par for 100 miles. It's in better shape than some of the regulation courses I've played and paid 3 times as much to play. We walked, got our 11,000+ steps in and had the entire course to ourselves until the 18th tee! If it hadn't been so cold, windy, raining and short bursts of hail, we could have played a few holes naked! It is part of a clothed upscale resort and there are lots of residents and resort guests to contend with but it's doable!

Had a fun outing and my wife is getting better and better. We love playing together and she's paring several holes a round.

This post was edited

I never posted about my nude golf hole in Oahu, Hawaii. There is an exec course toward the north shore. It's not that busy because there's a championship course nearby. Di and I have played this course 1/2 a dozen times now, in the last three visits to the island. It's a fun course, a little Jurassic Park looking landscaping.

On this particular day, there were only two other groups out, a twosome and threesome. They had started earlier and were ahead of us. When we got to the 12th tee box, I looked at Di and she knew what I was thinking. She said, "if you're gonna do it, now's a good time but I'm not doing it!" I stripped, which wasn't hard. All I had one was shorts and a golf polo. I kept my shoes on and my ball cap and went for it. I'd hoped to hit it long enough to hit a layup shot but made it to the green. I pared the hole with a two putt, all in the nude.

We got in the golf cart and went onto the 13th where I got to drive the ball naked. We got into the cart and started down and one of the groups came back into our fairway because of an errant shot. I had to slip on the shorts. It was great to finally play an entire hole of golf naked on a public course and in Hawaii no less. We're already making plans to return to Oahu again next year. I'll try it again and hopefully get Di to at least wear a sundress and slip it off to finish the 12th by putting naked!

This post was edited