Got my guiche.

It's now been 3 hours and I'm the bearer of an 8G CBR guiche. Pain wasn't as bad as I thought it might be. I feel some tightness currently but nothing else. I'm hoping that healing goes well.

This topic was edited
RE: Got my guiche.

Thanks for the news, please keep us updated. It's the piercing I want next, and I'm curious about the discomfort from sitting. Did you get it placed halfway between your scrotum and anus or did you go closer one way or the other?

This post was edited

I put my largest c0ckring on when he was marking. It is closer to my balls so there is room for more. A lorum will be next.

This post was edited

Sea salt soaks 2X a day for the next month. I'll keep you posted. TN doesn't allow genital pics without a face.

This post was edited

Did you need to shave the area where you got your piercing? What position were you in... on your back or on all fours?

This post was edited

good luck on your quiche. I sure want one. tell us how it feels as it goes thru the healing process. I bet you can't wait to enjoy it once it is healed. they look great.

This post was edited

No need to shave but I do there regularly. You are on all 4's.

This post was edited

My guiche is my favorite piercing. It rarely comes out although I sit a lot at times. If you can get through the irritation of the healing period (several months) it will be worth it. The only times I take mine out is to shave the area or if I am going a long distance on a bicycle. Motorcycle or sitting in a chair is no problem.
Often when sitting I can feel it when I move a certain way or shift positions. It's a nice reminder that it's there when sitting in a meeting while someone drones on and on enjoying hearing themselves talk. That makes it a lot better. When riding on the motorcycle I can shift a certain way and the vibration does nice things to the guiche.
Once healed it works a lot better without underwear of any sort to bind it up if using a CBR. Keep it clean by rotating the CBR back and forth every time you shower.
Maybe TMI but the bottom line is that the guiche rocks!

This post was edited

My piercer said everyone is different during healing, some guys will prefer commando, some lose boxers and some tight briefs. I have been sitting a lot today, still

This post was edited

12 days in. I was very sore yesterday. I have found that being nude as much as possible helps, nothing rubbing on the piercing to irritate it or force it to move with friction. Commando under jeans was good but was a killer under dress pants. So I am nude on the couch. I continue to do my Sea Salt Soaks 2X a day and the lymphs are still draining.

This post was edited

4 1/2 weeks now, and I'm still tender to touch but not as much as I was. I am still doing SeaSaltSoaks 2X a day and they continue to help. I've noticed the lymphs are not draining as much so I am healing. I can touch my guiche today but it is still tender. I found trunk style underwear more comfy than briefs or commando the past few weeks. My CBR now moves both to the front and to the back. I look forward to the day I can tug it without an OUCH.

This post was edited